Chapter 1: First Day

• Dedicated to To all those guys from our past

Jazmine's POV
Today was Samara and I's first day of being seniors, which means it's our last year in the place we call hell.

I scowered through my closet and dressers, looking for something to wear. I finally found the perfect outfit in my closet.

It was a light blue summer dress and white Converse. My black wavy hair flowed down my back as I searched for my cardigan. I pulled on a tan cardigan in case it was cold today.

I went downstairs and found my brother Daniel making a mess of his cereal. Seriously, he is 20 and I've seen neater babies.

He remained spilling milk everywhere while I made my breakfast, simply a bowl of frosted flakes and milk. I finished surprisingly before Daniel.

Daniel wiped his mouth and ran towards the door with his skateboard. Mom stood in front of him and then Daniel ran back to clean his dishes.

"Daniel." Mom said in a stern voice.

"I was about to do that." He said putting his bowl in the sink, to start scrubbing. I chuckled at his suffering from mom.

"Mmhmm," Mom said tapping her foot on the ground.

"Why are you laughing?" Mom continued when she looked into my eyes.

"Be-- I--- No reason." I said.

Daniel and I walked out the door, him walking to his car, while I walked to our bus stop near our house. When I got on the bus, all I could do was get excited to see my best friend of many years!

The bus stopped once again in another neighborhood and Samara came onto the bus to sit next to me. She was wearing a crop top with a high-waisted skirt, but there was something different about her.

I looked closely and saw she cut her hair slightly and dyed it a brown ombré. Plus it had beach waves flowing down her back today.

"Hey Samara, your hair looks different today." I commented.

"Do you mean that in a good way, or bad way?" She asked with her eyebrows tilting up.

"No, it looks really good!" I said happily.

"Oh, well in that case, thanks!" She grinned excitedly.

"What's up with the sudden change anyways?" I questioned.

"Not much, just wanted a little bit of a change." Samara shrugged.

"Well honey, that's a lot more than a little bit of a change!" I laughed.

"Yeah, I know!" She gushed.

********
Samara's POV

"I can't believe it's our fourth, and last year of high school!" I said excitedly.

"I can! We've been here for three, long years and I wanna get the heck outta here!" Jazmine said annoyed.

"Ok, true." I said giving in.

We went to the parents that were sitting at the tables with our schedules, ready to get our new classes.

"Hi sweetie, what's your last name?" One of the parents said politely.

"Hi, my last name is Salvatore and my friend's is Davina."

"Okay here are your schedules." The parent smiled, handing us our schedules.

We both looked over our schedules and nearly screamed taking notice that we had almost all classes together.

We were both still walking to our first class when Jazmine slipped on something wet. She fell back flying when someone caught her.

I saw what was happening, there were sparks. They looked into each others eyes, Jazmine in his arms while they stood still.

His hair was a light brown, spiked to a point. He smiled but then pulled her up quickly and cleared his throat.

"I-- I'm Keenan." The guy said stuttering.

"Thanks." She exclaimed.

"It was nothing."

She smiled and then pulled herself up. She is so clueless. I rolled my eyes. He's obviously into her.

"Wait. I didn't catch your name."

"Jazmine." She smiled and then flipped her hair over her shoulder. I knew I taught her better than that. I really thought she was going to need an update on boys 101.

*********

We walked to our first class and sat down. Class didn't start for another ten minutes so we both sat on top of our desks.

Suddenly, the idiotic populars came in, AKA the sluts. The group consisted of Megan the leader, Ginger the mime and Paris the shopping bag.

Megan was a brunette who thought she was the queen of the school. She treated Ginger and Paris like a bunch of dogs who follow her every whim. Ginger was a brunette who was basically a creepy twin to Megan. She fundamentally studied Megan's every move.

Paris was a blonde who well unlike most blondes, she was an imbecile. She said anything on the tip of her tongue. Its like people had to know what was on her mind. Another thing was that everyday she'd come to school with a new purse from brands Louis Vuitton, Micheal Kors, Gucci or Prada.

"You're in my seat." Megan said putting her hands on her hips.

"And I'm supposed to care why?" I raised my eyebrows, completely annoyed.

"Ughh!! Lets get out of here girls!" Megan said hitting the floor hard with her high heels.

"Drama Queennnn." Jazmine said, carrying out the "n" in queen.

The teacher walked into the classroom as class started. Then he came in. It was Spencer Healy, the bad boy that roams the halls. Total womanizer and well, he has dated pretty much every single girl in the school except for Jazmine and I.

He walked towards the seats and winked at Megan. How could he fall for a girl like her? She's cruel, and a horrible monster, but obviously too lost in her fat chest.

I realized Jazmine staring at me with a questioned look. I stopped staring and turned, facing her.

"What are you thinking?"

"Huh?"

"Spencer."

"Oh, that was nothing."
*************
First chapter y'all!