Chapter 26: Mint Chip

Samara's POV
When I woke up, it was 7:00 am, so it was still just Jazmine and I in my room. I decided to shake her awake, so that we could talk more.

"Hey Jaz." I whispered.

"Yes?" She replied groggily.

"So who truly saved me? Like pulled me out of the house, cause I know that I passed out, so I couldn't have gotten myself out of there." I rambled on.

"Spencer did." She said tiredly.

"Oh really?" I stated calmly.

"Yes, now can I go back to sleep because most of the night I was up worrying about you." She begged.

"Sorry. Get some sleep." I apologized and shut up.

I decided to check my phone or see any new Instagram updates, while she slept. Once I unlocked my phone, I saw my wallpaper, which was my friends and I all posing in the school hallway. Spencer and Jace were on each of my sides, while Keenan and Jazmine were standing next each other. I just stared at the two boys that were standing around me. I was so caught in between them and I had no idea on what to do. They were both great guys, who are both so kind to me. I knew what I had to do: make a pro and con list. Pulling up the notepad app on my phone, I added two names...
Jace:                                                         Spencer:
-Pros                                                          -Pros
Not the jealous type                               Protective
Nice body                                                 Caring
Great smile                                              Killer body
Happy                                                        Funny

-Cons                                                         -Cons
Player                                                        Player
Not Spencer                                              Grouchy
                                                                     Jealousy type

There was one major difference between their lists that made one person standout: Jace wasn't Spencer. At that moment, I knew who I wanted to be with.

"Oh my god! Jaz, wake up! I have to get to school!" I yelled, knowing both boys would be at school right now.

"What, what?!" She got worried and sat up quickly.

"Can you drive me to school?" I asked.

"Samara, you're supposed to stay here for right now." She said sternly, suddenly becoming more awake.

"I know, I know, but I know who I want to be with!" I said excitedly.

"Really?! Who?" She also got excited.

"Well, you'll just have to find out when you take me to school." I said stubbornly and crossed my arms over my chest.

"No can do Mar." She said and clicked her tongue.

"Ugh! Fine!" I said grumpily.
**********
Spencer's POV
"Hey dude." I walked up to Keenan in the hallway.

He, Jace, and I were the only one's here since Jazmine is staying with Mar, I mean Samara at the hospital.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"Nothing much." I said, leading the conversation towards my real question.

"So how's Samara? I never got to see her last night, remember?" I asked him nonchalantly.

"Oh, she's doing just fine and Jazmine is with her right now so it's just us boys at school today." He responded tiredly.