Chapter 15 Perfect visits

(A/N . Dean isn't meant to be Sean. Sean hasn't met Poppy yet)

Evie's PoV.
I'm going to see Alfie's family today. I'm soo nervous. I'm frikken scared. I'm meeting Poppy and Dean aswell, so I'm probably gonna have a panic attack if things don't turn out to well. Zoe pick out what I'm wearing like Saturday. We wake up Alfie and life is hard. We are moving. We've found out where are new house is. We are living closer to the beach but in the same house. Not the exact same house but same layout and all that. It won't be much of a change. We got in Alfie's car and we head off. We arrive a short time later and I'm literal peeing myself. We got out of the car and we walk in. I wait in the hallway and Zoe and Alfie go in. I have a notepad and pen ready because I can't speak.
"Mum, dad Poppy and Dean, we  have something to tell you."Alfie said.
"We adopted a child" Alfie and Zoe cheered as I walked in.
"I'm an auntie" Poppy shouted as she picked me up and gave me a bear hug.
"Pops she kinda needs to breathe" Alfie chuckled. Poppy let go of me. I wrote in my notepad. Hi Poppy.
"She lost her voice" Zoe explained.
I walked over to Amanda and Nick.
N- notepad
Hi Amanda and Nick. 'N
They got up and hugged me.
"Mum dad can I talk to you" Alfie said.
Alfie's PoV
I needed to explain something to them.
"Dad, Evie might be hesitant around you for a while because Graham did something really bad to Evie. Do you see the bruise on her head that's from him. So dad don't be offended if she is hesitant towards you okay." I said to them. They nodded and went back out. Poppy still had a huge smile plastered on her face.
Evie's PoV
Alfie called Amanda and Nick off. I introduced myself to Dean
Hi Dean' n
"I'm an uncle" Dean shouted and picked me up in a bear hug.
I giggled well in my head I did.
"Darling you can call me grandma and Nick grandpa" Amanda said said.
I had tears in my eyes and ran over and gave them a hug. I was hesitant around grandad but I think he knows.we spent all day laughing and stuff. I played with buzz until I got really tired and fell asleep in Zoe's arms. No panic attacks ✔️. We went home and Poppy and Dean came. Joe came home with news.
"I've been out looking for apartments  with the CASPER LEE and we found one I'm moving to London." Joe shouted.
"Cool" Zoe Poppy and I murmured. We were watching the great British bake off.
"I can speak" I shouted out.
"Yayyyy" we all shouted while our eyes still glued to the tv. It was the final.
"Yessssssssssss" my favourite person won.
We had so much fun. We tried to make pizza but let's just say we have sources and they made it *cough cough dominos. It was amazing . Poppy and Dean ended up staying over and we ended up going out for breakfast. After Zalfie and me went home and we started packing up everything. Beds would be moved the day we moved. It looked so bare.
Time skip till moving day.
We are moving. I'm in Zoe's car while Alfie drove with Nala. We didn't have to drive far but we had mountains of boxes piled up in the cars."you okay back there Eves?" Zoe shouted as the roof was down."yup" I screamed back. I was listening to tears ft Louisa johnson. "Tears on the ground, rain on my window." I sung out. Little did I know that was gonna be in a vlog " Zoe can I vlog.?" I asked." Sure"she replied. I got my camera out and started vlogging. I rambled all the way there which was about ten minutes. We could literally see the beach. We unlocked the house and we ran off to find the rooms. I went up to the room I had in my old room and my bed frame was there. I went down and helped take in the light boxes. The worker men took in my couch and desk and put them in my room. I brought the box with my accessorie pillows. We were gonna sleep on the couch tonight and call Poppy and Dean around. Joe already moved with Casper.
Poppy and Dean arrived around seven and we got a nandos. We laughed and explored the new house. My room had an ensuite. YESSSSS. There was another door to my left. Poppy and I went in and it was a walk in wardrobe and a room which kinda looked like an office for me and my friends. Poppy and I were screaming like little girls. We could hear Zoe and Alfie coming up so we closed the door and they would have to find us. "Alf what's that door" Zoe knocked at the door. I got my vlogging camera and Poppy and I hid in one of the closets of the walk in wardrobe."hi guys so right now I'm with Poppy and were hiding in one of the closets. I could hear footsteps coming in and I shut my mouth. They came over to the wardrobe we were in and Alfie opened the door."raaaaaaaaaaagh"we shouted. Alfie cursed. "Alfred Sydney Deyes, don't you ever curse in front of our ten year old daughter." Zoe said sternly but was not really angry.
"yeah" Poppy and I said as we walked off giggling.
"Zoe did you see this room?" I asked as I beckoned her to come forward. "Behold" I said as I opened the door to the point office thingy.  Let me describe it to you. There was a window seat, two infact. There was a flat screen TV with speakers. There was lots of perfect space for beanbags. and sockets for a mini fridge. "Omg this is amazing." Zoe shouted."I knowww" I said. We girls made plans for this room and it's gonna be amazing. Dean was coming upstairs."let's go hide in the huge closet."I said pointing to the huge wardrobe. We got in and stayed quiet.. Raaaaa we all shouted. Dean cursed."Dean,Don't you ever curse I front of our niece." Poppy shouted. "Your niece, Poppy we are done" he said. "Good" Poppy shouted. Alfie got out and punched Dean in the stomach . Dean punched back in the nose and blood was dripping on Alfie's Tshirt."Get out" Zoe shouted. She grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out. Poppy and I ran around to find something. There was tissues in Poppy's bag. We stopped the bleeding on Alfie's nose but there was still a huge bruise. Zoe came up and hugged Alfie.
" You okay, Alf?" She questioned.
"I'm fine whenever you are here." He replied.
They started kissing."eww" me and Poppy said giggling. We all burst into fits of laughter. We went downstairs. We got Zoe's laptop and put on Netflix. We put on fuller house. We ordered pizza and we chilled. I fell asleep on Alfie and Zoe. And poppy fell asleep on Alfie. Zoe fell asleep on me.

I'm a bad bad person. It's been ages since I uploaded. We hit 700 reads. Omg . Thank you so much. I can't believe it. Also plz guess Evie's bday. Also Poppy hasn't met Sean so therefor Dean. Thank you so much. I'll try upload again in the next two Deyes.(see what I did there). Gooooodbye
1272 words