17 dens and Parents and comments

Today I didn't have any school so I slept till half nine. When I woke up I walked to Zalfies room. Alfie wasn't there so I got into bed with Zoe. I fell back asleep and it was half ten when Zoe woke me up.
"Let's make tents and bake and just have a girls day today." She said excitedly.
"Yasss" I said.
I ran to my room and changed into black leggings my normal is boring top and my big mouse hoodie. I slid my feet into my slippers and ran back to Zoe's room. Zoe was getting her slippers on. We ran downstairs eager to start our day. We had a smoothie for breakfast. After we built a tent in the cosy room in  front of the television. We put blankets down and then pillows. We got more blankets to put over us. Zoe put her MacBook in front.
"What will we make?" I asked.
"Tanya's triple chocolate loaf cake?" Zoe wondered
"Yaaaaa" we both shouted.
We finished and we made cupcakes. It was lunchtime when we finished both.
"Evie, are you hungry?" Zoe asked me.
"Starving" I replied
"Wagamamas?"Zoe and I said at the same time.
I run upstairs and grab my white converse and Zoe's black pair. I hand them to Zoe and I put mine on and ran over to Zoe's car. Zoe got in and we drove to wagamamas and we ordered. A few fans came up and asked for pictures. We got the food and drove home. We climbed in the tent thing and opened our food.
"Thanks Zoe." Your welcome darling. We finished the food and we put on Harry Potter the first one. We had a cupcake each. We heard the door open.
"Zoe who is it?" I whispered.
"Maybe Alf" she whispered back.
"Alf" Zoe said
"Yeah where are you." He muffled. I'm guessing he had a cupcake in his mouth.
"Cosy room" Zoe said back.
Me and Zoe got out of the tent.
"Alfie " I shouted as I ran into his arms.
He picked me up and span me around.
He threw me on the couch then Zoe
"Yous wanna go out to a fancy dinner?" Alfie asked.

(a/n currently writing this on my laptop. Outfit will be up on Sunday or Monday)

"food" I said.

We all burst out laughing an walked upstairs to get changed. I picked out a colourful dress and some black flats. Zoe put my hair in two french braids.  I changed and posted a selfie.

'dinner time with my family'

I posted it and looked through the comments

Randomiser223

they aren't your family. you'll never have one. your adopted. and plus your ugly

EmilySacconeJoly12..3

gorgeous as always. Don't mind the haters just shake it off as Taylor Twift says. Hope we can meet soon!!!

I clicked onto Emily's page
I looked through her photos. There is one where Anna Jonathan Emilia and Eduardo are on the couch, the TV illuminating their faces. They look like random ones I'd do with Zoe's old canon camera. I followed her and skipped downstairs.
"Eves I have exiting news, The SacconeJolys have adopted!" Zoe shouted.
"Omg" I squeal.
"They've adopted a girl your age and has the same interests as you. And we are going over there tomorrow!" Zoe squealed.
"Yay a friend that's a girl" I shouted.
We both giggled and got into Alfie's car. We arrived at the restaurant. There was a few fans waiting there. I wonder how they found out. We sat at a table at the front of the restaurant so we had a view of the sea. I ordered a ceaser salad and a water. Zoe ordered penne pasta and a water and Alfie ordered a fillet steak and water. We finished our food and we walked along the beach. We watched the sunset go down and caught Pokemon.
"Yasss got the Pikachu" I shouted.
"No fair" both of my parents said.
We walked back and I had a shower. I got into bed.
Omg I hate the end of the last line of this chapter. Anyway did you like. Question how did you find my book. Thank you for 1k thank you sooooooo much. I hope you liked this chapter and the word count is
720 words