43. The trio reunited

Evie's POV
Today is the day after the fire and Zalfie were in my room this morning. They brought me my laptop for school work and my phone because who can live without their phones. I'm having Leah and Jack in the room. Me and Jack have been texting and we're friends now. I've had lumpy porridge and orange juice. Lumpy porridge, disgusting I know. Alfie isn't posting till I'm out of hospital but he is able to post a main Channel video. I was doing schoolwork and Lia
burst in.
"Lia!" I squeal.
"Evie!" She squeals coming over to hug me.
"Anyone wondering what Lia looks like? Wonder no more for I have a picture. Ya wanna see. Yes no if you said no too bad tada

"James is a total ass" she mutters after hugging me

"I know" I say after.
"Can you walk?" She asks.
"With these" I say getting up and grabbing my crutches. I start to hobble my way over to the door.
"Hungry?" I ask.
By the way I'm currently in my pjs

Not in a hospital gown. My hair is also in a top knot. We walk down to the cafeteria talking about random stuff.
"You should download Musical.ly" She says.
"Okay" I say taking a kite of my sandwich. Suddenly Jack comes into the cafeteria.
"Jack" I squeal after swallowing my. Jet of sandwich.
"Evie" he cheers.
Anyone wanna know what Jack looks like ? Yes no okay I'll show you BAM!

Yes it is currently 11pm but I've had quite a bit of sure so hyper me.

We sit and talk about randomness.
"Has James tried to contact any of you?" I ask.
"Yes. Yesterday at around 5:00pm he was like 'oh I finally got rid of Evelyn" and cramp like that" Lia says showing us his texts.
Zoe's POV
After visiting Evie in the morning I called up Dan, Phil, Louise, Janya, Niomi, Marcus, Jonathan, Anna and Joe. Today we are getting this house suitable for a family. That means calling people in to clean the carpets, couches. Removing the carpet form Evie's room. A skip to get rid of Burnt furniture. We are doing everything today. Well not everything but you know what I mean. Anna and I were wiping down surfaces cleaning the floors. Tanya and Niomi were cleaning cushion covers. Like fabrics. The boys where removing the burnt furniture from Evie's room and the guy who's removing carpets is coming in five minutes. Also Louise is preparing drinks and snacks for everyone because we are on a roll. The carpet guy comes and we get all of the carpet removed in Evie's old room and replace it with a cream carpet. The room upstairs where Evie's room is going to end we are getting the carpet cleaned. Because the amount of makeup I have spilled not dropped is wow. Me and Alfie are also making a trip up to the fire station. Just to thank the fire fighters for all that they done. But right now I have to very everything sorted. I let the carpet man in and show him where we need to get ready. The boys have already moved all the furniture out of there. We ordered new furniture for Evie last night so they will be coming soon. I've also told the carpet guy he can come down for refreshments as well. Me and Alfie are also gonna visit Evie later on. The only things we need for Evie's room is Bed spread accessories like plants and stuff. And we managed so salvage some of her makeup so that good. But we need to get her daily needs like personal hygiene.
*time skip to going to fire station
Me and Alfie are now going up to the fire station to say thanks to the firefighters who saved Evie.
We arrive and talk to the chief.
He manages to get us to the people who went in and got her. There was a couple called Claire and Andy and two other men called Paul and Brad. I recognised Claire from somewhere.
"Claire and Andy are you by any chance Lia Coraines parents.
"Zoe! I remember you from the dance class" Claire exclaims.
"Claire haven't seen you in ages" I smile.
Alfie started talking to Andy, Paul and Brad.
While me and Claire catch up
I know the correct term for Mr and Claire should be Claire and I but this is my story and my teacher won't be reading this
Well there's a chapter for 5K still can't believe it. Anyway enjoying the book? Tell me in the comments Any suggestions comment them I love getting your feedback to help me.
Anyone expect Claire and Andy? They'll be In the book a lot. Now I might be ending the book in seven chapters maybe seven or ten I'm still deciding. I could go up to 200 but I'm deciding if I should end this book or not. Anyway I'll see you in the next chapter byeee
842 words