36 Memories part 2

The memories of us playing in this park the imaginary games we would play. I found myself under the tree we had carved. I remember when we first go split up we would promise we would meet at this tree on April 20th every year until we could be together.
I couldn't do it last year because I was in Oxford. Oh how I wish I could have been here. I look at the carving again.  There is a new one.

Please Lyn please come next year

Lyn was his nickname for me. My brother was here. Right where I am standing. May I add my twin one. I'm going to come here April 20th and hope for the best. The reason why we picked April. Is because we had a younger sister called April who didn't survive birth. She would have been a year younger that us. But she was born and dead on April 20th. As you can tell I have a very messed up past. Wait if the park is here right over that wall should be the graveyard where we buried April. I hop the wall and walk down rows of graves until I come to a small but meaningful one. Aprils. It's a small grave with a small grave stone. Fresh flowers places on top. He was here! I stroke the grave and I see a small card in the flowers. Curiousness took over me and I slowly opened it.

Heya April. I wish you were here. You could be with me and we'll I can't find Lyn. She was brought to a different care home somewhere out of Brighton. I really miss her and you. I sometimes sit by the beach remembering the memories. Anyway hope your enjoying it up there. I'm going to be there soon. I have cancer and not long to live.
Love your awesome big brother! 24th of March 2016

I chuckle at the end of it. Definitely something he would do. I have a pen on me and I write on the back of the card.

Hey baby sis. I read his letter. He a funny one isn't he. Imagine if you hadn't died. It could have been us three. But nada. I miss you and your awesome big brother. I really wish we weren't separated. I was at the park beside the graveyard. I really really miss you and him. Hopefully I'll se you soon. And you too Bro
Love your awesome big sister xx

Guyssss I nearly cried writing the letters. Ahh I need help. Anyway two updates in one night! Lucky you but anyway also can anyone guess the name of Evies brother? Guess in the comments please.I should be getting back to writing so I'll see you Monday with another chapter!

468 words