47. No cast

It's the end of May now and I'm getting my cast off today!. It's going to feel weird considering I haven't used my leg in ages but I need to strengthen my muscles after. We are also going to the park. I wake up and reach over for my phone. I look over and my hand is hovering just above the potted cactus I bought.
"I should really move that cactus" I mutter grabbing my phone. I look at the time. 10:42
That is the time now)
Suddenly Alfie comes bounding into my room. He rips the covers off me and picks me up bridal style.
"BREAKFAST" He shouts and walks down the stairs.
"Morning" Zoe shouts from the kitchen as Alfie places me down on the couch in the comfy room. The small table has loads of food on it
"What's with all the food?" I ask.
"Sean and Pop are coming over for breakfast Alfie explains while sitting beside me.
"Oh okay" I say grabbing the remote before he can.
"Haha" I joke.
"The tickle monster is going to get you" Alfie smirks.
"Zoe the tickle monster, he's going to get me and tickle me until He can't tickle no more" I gasp.
"No he won't" Zoe bursts in.
She pounces on Alfie and tickles him under his armpits.
Alfie starts laughing until the doorbell rang.
"Soon enough Poppy and Sean come into the sitting room.
"Poppy" I shout.
"Evie" she shouts coming over to the couch to hug me.
"What about me?" Sean says firm the side.
"Come on into the hug" I look up at him. We all hug and get comfy in the couch.
"Ncis?" Alfie asks sitting down to eat his breakfast.
We all nod and tuck in. I go straight for the bacon. I also have some scrambled egg and beans. We eat it while watching a really interesting episode if NCIS. After Zoe, Alfie and I need to change. We head up stairs and I pick out
•this top•

 We head up stairs and I pick out •this top•

•these joggers•

• these shoes•