✨37. Star-gazing✨

After the card writing I take a few pictures of the hanging trees in the graveyard. I hop the all and look around the park. I take a few pictures of growing daises and daffodils. I take pictures of the wind blowing the big, tall oak trees. I do meet a few viewers along the way. After about two hours I walk back to Amanda and Nicks house. They finished playing the games and are just sitting down and talking. I walk out to the kitchen and edit my pictures and a video. I slide my beats onto my head and start editing my video that I filmed with Emily.it was quite funny and I couldn't help but laugh at some of it. I did a thumbnail and decided to edit my pictures. I added a few borders around some and just edited the contrast and stuff like that.

After everything.

Me and Poppy are currently outside the back waiting for the rest to finish their wagamamas. We are lying on the grass looking up at the stars. We were pointing out shapes we could make. And just talking about generally everything. No phones to entertain us we were just talking and taking pictures with our canons. You could here the odd laugh or giggle from Sean 😂 but the rest was a blur. After Sean came out and layed with us.

"What are we doing-" Sean says getting interrupted.

"Because it's relaxing so don't ruin it" Poppy whispers interrupting Sean.

I let out a light chuckle and focus my gaze up at the stars. I can make out a octopus riding a goldfish, don't ask and a otter riding a unicorn. Again don't ask. I'm very imaginative😂. Alfie comes out and joins us on the ground and when he goes to open his mouth Poppy covers it and places her finger on her mouth. Alfie gets the point and doesn't talk when Poppy removes her hand. It's nice in the peace and quiet.

"I found a horse and a fish" I whisper to Sean who's beside me.

"Me too" he replies.

It's all just peace and quiet. Zoe joins in and is on the other side of me

           Poppy
Alfie.                 Sean
        Zoe  me

I never knew stargazing could be so much relaxing. It's so peaceful and quiet, amazing for headaches and stress. You can here a little talking from outside the fence and sometimes a dog bark but that's it. Nala and Buzz join us aswell. Eventually Nick And Amanda come out looking for us and just look at us.

"And I thought you were weird" Amanda joked to Nick.

"It's actually quite relaxing mum" Alfie sighs happily.

"Well I've got the fire going and marshmallows and hot chocolate and sparklers" Nick said and the boys got up." And perfect lighting for the perfect picture"

The rest of us get up hearing His sentence. We are all sit on the deck with some of us roasting marshmallows, some of us drinking hot chocolate and the rest of us talking perfect blog pictures. I have one where my blanket was a kind of background my hot chocolate and top with my hand around it. Alfie had to take the picture for me because the camera was to heavy for one hand. There is one of me where I have a sparkler in my hand and I'm looking at it and you can see the reflection in my eyes. I have to say this was one of the best days ever. I really enjoyed it.

Wow three somewhat chapters. OMG wow three chapters in one night! I'm suprised. I'm still awake. Or able to write.i think this might be my last update of the night and remember to guess Evies brothers name! I'll see you Monday I think. No promises

640 words!