69. Lets go to the beach

Gia's POV (ooooooooohhhhh)
Thank god I got that through her head. I am in charge here. The more I do stuff, the more Evie gets in trouble, the more Zoë and Alfie will want to get rid of her. She will pay for what happened in that orphanage. If she ever tries me once. I have something that will ruin her. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay that sounded creepy. Why am I talking to myself.
"Gia come on!" Evie says.
I glare at her and switch off my phone.
~~~~~~~~~

Evie's POV
It's our second day on the island and I am loving it. It's my first holiday and it's great. We are going to breakfast and I am wearing

I have my hair down and in a messy fishtail braid

I have my hair down and in a messy fishtail braid. I put lip balm on. I did sleep in the bed because I went back earlier from the nighttime entertainment. I did get a few kicks in the back during the night. I take a drink form the bottle of water in the fridge and I turn on the TV.

There is only two shows in English and it's The amazing world of Gumball and the Regular show. I watch it while everyone else gets ready. I also put suncream on so I don't burn.

Today we are going to the beach. I'm so excited. We bought beach balls and stuff like that yesterday.

Gia is getting dressed and so is Zoë. Alfie and I decide to do a stupid dance and record it for his little complation of this holiday.
"Great job" Alfie high fives me.
"Thank you" I smile.
Gia walks out of the room with a smile on her face. Weird. Zoë comes out and walks over to the door.
"Is everyone ready?" She asks opening it.
I take my phone from the counter and skip out the door.

"You know what I can't wait for?" I say to Zoë.
"What?" She asks.
"FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD" I sing loudly.

She laughs and wraps an arm around me.
"Me too, me too?" She pats me on the back.

We make it to breakfast and everything looks amazing. There is sausages, bacon, eggs, toast. It looks amazing. It's an all you can eat buffet. I take a plate and go around. I end up having a sausage baked beans and scrambled egg. I get myself peppermint tea and sit across from Alfie. Our table is on a balcony looking over the sea.
"I love it here already!" I smile.
I place my food down and my phone.
I dig in and everything stars amazing.
"I got you a juice!" Gia grins placing a glass full of an orange liquid on the table.
Must be orange juice.
"Thank you, what juice" I smile at Gia.
"Orange"
I drink some of it. It's not orange juice, ltastes different. I finish the rest of my breakfast and so has everyone else. We leave the restaurant and head back to the room so we can get everything. I itch my arm but it doesn't go away.
"Darling stop itching. It will start to bleed" Zoë places an arm on where I'm itching.
"It won't stop" I sigh fighting the urge to scratch it.
"What did you have at breakfast?" Zoë asks looking through a bag.
"Sausage, beans, peppermint tea and scrambled egg. Gia also got me a juice" I say.
"What was the juice?" Zoë speaks nervously, eyes widening.
"Orange but it didn't taste like it" I say.
"It must have been a mango juice!" She says pulling out a cream.
She places it where I am itchy.
"Gia!" She shouts.
"Yeah Zoë?" Gia walks out of our room.
"What juice did you get Evie?" Zoë asks.
"Orange" she replies.
"No. You didn't." Zoë looks at Gia sternly.
"Well Mango was right beside Orange. I must have mixed them up" She replies with a smirk plastered in her face.
She walks back into our room.
"You should be okay. Although keep
reapplying it during the day" Zoë says. I nod and go on my phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evie🐾🌹
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy