31. We're of to Visit Joe, Zoe's Brother

Evie's PoV.

Today Zoe and I are going to Jaspers apartment. I'm so excited. Zoe came waltzing into the room fully clothed and smiling.

"Come on, Evie time to get up" she sang . I groaned as she jumped on top of me. I pushed her off and she landed on the floor and we both bursted out in fits of laughter. I sat upright and couldn't stop laughing. Alfie burst into the room looking scared but soon looked confused. That just made Zoe and I nearly choke because of laughing. I manage to step out of bed but trip over a Zoe. That just made all three of us laugh uncontrollably. " I think you should we are leaving in an hour" Zoe choked out. They both left the room and I changed into green sneakers, a Justin Beiber t-shirt, an addias camo jacket and light blue ripped mom jeans.

I walk to my vanity and put on concealer, bb cream, winged eyeliner, mascara, filled in my brows and nude lipstick

I walk to my vanity and put on concealer, bb cream, winged eyeliner, mascara, filled in my brows and nude lipstick. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. I take a few strands from the sides and spray hairspray on. I put my Anna Saccone pisces necklace, a rose gold chain bracelet and my apple watch. I fold up the sleeves of the jacket and place a black beanie on my head.  I jog down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grab a heart shaped bowl and get greek yogurt, mango pieces, strawberries and pinapple pieces. I grab a spoon and sit down. Zoe is currently packing her bag an Alfie has just hopped in his car to go to the gym. I finished and put Nala in her playpen. I packed my black leather rucksack. I grabbed my vlogging camera and my canon and put them in. I run back upstairs and grab my phone off charge and my YouTube video ideas and stuff notepad. I grab my apple headphones and go back downstairs. I grab my rucksack and follow Zoe out the door. She locked the door and we  hopped into the car. we took down the roof as it was quite sunny. I put my sunglasses on that were in the car

I got my vlogging camera out and started vlogging

Hello everyone. I'm gonna vlog today because we are going to Joe's. Yayyyyyy. Zoe are you excited.? Yeeesssss he ma broseph. See ya when we get half way there.
I turned off the vlogging camera and started chatting to Zoe.

"Zoe don't go past that petrol station" I warn her as her tank is nearly empty.

"Thank you Evie" she says as she turns in. "Wanna get some snacks?" Zoe says after filling her tank.

"Sure" I reply.

hi guys, we are at a petrol station and we are getting some snacks. Zoe are you more excited now? Yesss I missed him soooo much. Well only an hour left.

We walked into the shop and I grab A Wispa bar and a lucozade sport orange flavour. Zoe gets A Wispa bar aswell but she gets water. We pay and get back to the car. We start to hit the road.

(A/n. Can we just take the time that Talk me down by Troye Sivan leaves on a cliffhanger.)

I start singing wild by Troye Sivan

Trying hard not to fall
On the way home
You were trying to wear me down
Kissing up on fences
And up the wall
On the way home
I guess it's all working out, now
'Cause there's still too long to the weekend
Too long till I drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool
Leave this blue neighborhood
Never knew loving could hurt this good
And it drives me wild'
Cause when you look like that
I've never ever wanted to be so bad
It drives me wild
You're driving me wild, wild, wild
White noise in my mind
Won't calm down
You're all I think about
Running on music
And night highs
It's me and you now'
Cause there's still too long to the weekend
Too long till I drown in your hands
Too long since I've been a fool
Leave this...

"Oh my word, Evelyn Rosetta Deyes, You have an amazing voice" Zoe gasps. I blush and look down. We finally come to Casper and Joe's and climb out of the car. She locks it and we ring the bell.
"My niece" Casper screams lifting me into a hug.
(I think I'm most adopted by Zalfie stories Casper pretends to be an uncle but hey its hilarious.)
"Casp I'm afraid that's not how it works" Zoe laughs as I suffocate.
"Casper, can't breath" I whisper.
Joe pulls  me away and into another hug. This one not as tight. He lets me go and hugs Zoe.
"So what we gonna do today?"Zoe asks.
"Well we are gonna go to the park to play a bit of basketball." Joe says throwing the basketball at me with no warning, but  I caught it.
"In yo face" I shouted when I caught it.
He and Casper laughed and we climbed back into Zoe's car to go to the park. Casper sits in the front while me and joe sit in the back since we're both tiny. Casper gives Zoe directions so we get lost. While their figuring out where to go a YouTube video idea pops into my head. A look book for  spring! I write it down and something else. Ever since the hate I have had an idea about a thing called BeingYou. I close my book before Joe trys to read it.
"Hey, what did you do that for" he says. "What did you write?"
"Secret project" I grin.
"Oooo can I know
"Do you not understand secret?" I say.
He groans and turns his head to Zoe.
"Don't listen to Casper. He doesn't know where we are going. Turn right then left" Joe commanded. We finally arrived and was talking to Zoe.
"Zoe can you help me film my first outfit for my spring look book ?" I ask.
"Sure want to do you first outfit now?"she asks.
"Sure"
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii peoples.
How you doing. Who's excited for Halloween? Comment what your dressing up as. I'll tell you mine. So all the girls in my class. (In Ireland you stay in primary school 5-12 eight long years.) but this year is our last year in primary. So we decided to Do a group costume. So basically we all went in as babies to school on Friday. I regret nothing. Butttt on actual Halloween I'm dressing up as a Minnie Mouse who kills people.
Anyway I'll continue the storyline in the next chapter. Soo See ya later.
Wow it's a long chapter.
1136 words