68. Holiday

"Finally" Alfie groans as we feel the hot air.
"I know" I roll my eyes leaning my head against his fore-arm.
I yawn and we walk towards baggage. We go into the airport.
"Do you have Euros?" I ask.
"Do I" Both Zoë and Alfie say nervously.
They search through their bags and Gia is looking through hers. I see Gia flash a smile holding up Zoe's and Alfie's wallets.
"Zoë Gia has them." I tell Zoë.
"Gia did you search through my bag!" Alfie exclaims quietly, not wanting to make a big scene.
"They must have fallen out of your bags. I found them just behind the two of you" She smiles innocently.
I shake my head as Zoë and Alfie sigh in relief.
"We would've had to live on just hotel food" Zoë says.
I go and get a suitcase trolley so we don't have to carry our bags all the way to terminal one. That's where our taxi is picking us up.
Alfie and Gia dragged the bags off the escalator and onto the trolley. If your wondering where Amanda, Nick, Sean and Poppy are they are in rainy England. We were all meant to be going in holiday together but our bookings didn't go through and the other four hadn't booked theirs. But we are going on another big holiday. I sit on the suitcases and cross my legs like I am posh. Alfie laughs and takes a picture. He post it to Instagram and the caption is
Rolling into holidays be like 😂😂 🏖🏝@ eviedeyes
Alfie starts to push the trolley outside and towards terminal one. We finally arrive and we put our suitcases in.
"Where to?" The taxi driver asks.
"Marina Suites" Alfie tells him getting in the car.
(A/n.
I actually did research for this hotel😂)
It's nine am so it isn't to hot but it's hot.
"I wonder what the room is like" I say to Zoë.
"Well there is a kitchenette/sitting room, and two bedrooms with one queen sized bed in each" Zoë tells me. "And we also have a sea view!"
"We are beside the sea" I squeal quietly.
"Did you not hear her" Gia mutters.
"Be nice" Zoë warns Gia.
Gia scoffs and returns to her phone.
"Are we going to the pool? " Gia asks.
"Our room might be ready, but I don't know "Zoë replies.
"Okay, here we are !" the taxi/cabdriver announces as we go through gates.
It's a large white building with big glass doors.
"Pretty" Zoë and I chorus.
We look at eachother and laugh.
"You two are seriously weird" Alfie laughs getting out.
"Thank you" Zoë and I chorus.
I get out of the car and take my bag from the boot.
"Thank you" I say to the taxi driver.
He drives away and Gia's suitcase is sitting on the tarmac.
"Gia grab your suitcase" Alfie shakes his head.
She stomps over, grabs her bag and stages it behind her. I have mine strolling beside me because it has four wheels. This is it.

Zoë has the biggest one, I have the medium one and the last one is at home

Zoë has the biggest one, I have the medium one and the last one is at home. We walk into the reception and stand over by chairs.
"You two wait here. Alfie and I will sort out the room." Zoë says to Gia and I.
Alfie and Zoë head over to the reception desk, leaving their bags with us.
"Look at me" Gia nudges my shoulder.
"Yes Gia" I sigh looking at her.
"Listen here" She grabs my arm "I am in charge. You will do everything I say. You are under me. I am here to stay with Zalfie. Everything is you fault. Understood?" She hisses.
I nod my head a bit. Scared of what this holiday will turn into.
"If my way doesn't happen. You will be sorry. And DON'T tell Zalfie" She hisses.
I sigh in relief as Zoë comes over and we get our all inclusive band.
"Let's head up to the room" Alfie smiles taking his suitcase.
We go to a hallway and I look down if.
"111" Alfie says handing me the keycard.
I run down the hall passing loads of white doors.
"111" I breath.
"Let's see!" Zoë squeals as they all catch up.
I slide the card in and open the door.
"Pretty" Zoë and I say again.
Alfie shakes his head laughing as he comes through.
"Okay you girls are going to share a bed in that room through there and Zoë and I will take the bed through there" Zoë says taking Zoe's hand.
I can tell Gia is not impressed with sharing a room because she lets out a small groan. I wheel my suitcase through the doorway and into the room.
"The couch" Gia mouths pointing to me.
Great. She wants me to sleep on the couch. Perfect.
"What happens if I do tell?" I whisper putting my suitcase into the bed to look for my swimsuit.
"You will be seriously sorry if you do that" She hisses.
"I go into my bathroom and change into this