1

Sailor's pro- I brushed my long brown hair into a ponytail and put on a crop top and jean shorts. I was pretty excited because today was the day I was going to Hawaii for a macgon concert with my cousin Jack. I ran downstairs and Jack was already there eating a bagel. He smirked at me as I ran through the door and slid across the wood floor, landing on my butt.

 Excited he asked.

 I glared at him and grabbed an apple, and plopping down on the couch in the living room. Jack then popped his head out of the kitchen door and said, We had to leave. I ran to his car, a black no-door jeep and we drove off.

12 hours later: We finally arrived in the airport and I ran off the plane dragging Jack with me until I saw JJ, Jacks best friend and practically my brother. 

JJ!!!!!!!! I screamed, causing people to stare, but I didn't care.

 I jumped up and bear hugged him. SAAAIILLOORRR!! He screamed in my ear. Then Jack and JJ did their bro-hug thing and thats when I  realized 12 eyes were on me. I suddenly felt shy and stood behind Jack and JJ. 

Jack pushed me up the front and said hey guys, this is my cousin Sailor, but you can call her Sail.

 I heard a couple whistles and then a boy with brown eyes and brown hair with a bandanna come up and took my hand. 

My names Taylor, I think we will be good friends.

 I giggled as he kissed me hand and backed up giving me a smirk. 

Then they all introduced them selves and I learned that their names were Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Shawn, Aaron, and Carter. When Shawn came up he smirked at me and leaned down, since I was only 5'3 and he was what 5'9 5'11 and whispered in my ear, his hot breath chilled my neck.

 You look so great in those clothes, I wonder if it's better without them. You and I tonight, Cause I'm gonna grow impatient if you know what I mean. He said, squeezing my butt. 

I squeaked and backed up into JJ's arms. Shawn smirked and went over to stand with Cameron Nash and Taylor.

Shawn pro- When the new girl ran up to hug JJ I felt weird. This girl was so full of life and was pretty, unlike the girl I had last night. I saw the Cameron and Nash staring at her and Taylor to. I knew this would be a very interesting trip.

Sailor's pro- When we got to the hotel, I was already struck by the beauty of the beaches and ocean, but the hotel was wow. Bart met us inside and he told us our room assignments. Jack and JJ, Nash and Cameron, Aaron and Carter, and Taylor, Shawn, and Me. I groaned and look at Jack, I did want to be in the same room as Shawn. Jack whispered in my ear, don't worry he lands a hand on you, I'll whip his ass. I smiled and followed Taylor and Shawn to our room. I got their last, but I knew I wanted the bed by the window so I could see the scenery. Taylor said I could pick the bed I wanted. We had the biggest room with 3 beds, 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. Taylor choose the bed by the bathroom and Shawn got the one in the middle. I rolled my eyes as Shawn came up to me, and whispered in my ear, hey look if your scared during the night I right here since we are sharing a room.

 I shoved him off and went to stand by Taylor, who I had taken quite a liking to as a friend.

 Want to get dinner with me he asked. 

Its my turn to pick up food for the guys. I nodded my head and grabbed my phone and money. Taylor shook his head grabbed the money and threw it on the bed.

 No no, I'll pay he said.

 We quickly went outside and he showed my his ride, a black silver and gold motorcycle. He handed me a helmet and I climbed on. 

I'm not sure about this I said.

 You will be fine just do this he said as he put my arms around his waist and plopped the helmet on my head. 

He smirked, you are like a little kitten compared to this helmet he said.

 And then he pushed off and we were gone. I hung on to his waist tightly until the motorcycle stopped. He helped me off and I realized we were at Taco Belle. 

My Favvvvvooriitee resssttrrrauunnnttt, I sang. 

Mine to he sang

 and picked me up and spun me around. We then went in and Taylor and I got the same thing, Steak quesadilla and orange cream freezies. For the other guys we got 3 dozen of tacos and burritos and mountain dew and starburst drinks for them. Then we went back to the hotel and ate our food, swan in the pool, played chicken, I was on Jacks shoulders, JJ's shoulders, and Taylor's shoulders. I won on all but Jack's but he was trying to get me to fall in. Then we went back to our rooms and Shawn put on a movie for ur to watch, of course the scariest one, Saw 2. Taylor sat in my bed and I hid my head in his chest. I could feel him laughing whenever I did that.

 After the movie was over we went back to our own beds, but I was too chicken and couldn't go to bed because of the movie. 

Taylor, I whispered.

 No response. 

Shawn, I whispered. 

I watched as his head turned and he looked at me. 

Yes beautiful. 

I.I.I'm scared. He got out of his bed and crawled into my bed, an put his arm around me.

 I got you, just close your eyes and go to sleep.

 And thats what I did. 

Hope you enjoy the book and I may update tonight but if not tomorrow. Please vote, like, and comment! Thanks :)

-Annalisa