9

OK, so hey guys!!! It's me, Annalisa, So i was reading books on wattpad, and was like, you know I should update so here you go< :)

Sailor's pro-

Once we got to the food place(I can't spell xD) Kyler brought us to ur seat, a waitress came, and seemed to lean over , showing off her boobs. I rolled my eyes, but it seemed that Kyler couldn't keep his fucking eyes off it.

So what do you want to drink? She asked.

Umm,I.I.I w.would like a glass of sprite.

I kicked him under the table and he seemed to come out of his trance. He took his eyes off her boobs and they darted to me.

And you? She asked?

Um, just water with lemon, thanks.

She nodded and went away.

I glared at him, Kyler your a pig, you know that.

He smirked, I'm a guy what do you expect, and anyway you hardly know me.

Thats it,. I stood up and grabbed my purse. I walked away from the table in a huff.

Sailor, Sail, wait. I;m sorry. He chased me out the door. Come on Sailor, I was joking. I turned away from him. Sail, listen, how about I take you on another date with me tomorrow night? Would you like that. And tonight give me a second chance. How about we go back to my house, and we get to know each other?

I nodded.

OK, only cause you make me smile.

He smiled and pulled me into the car, and we went to his house. Once I came in, I felt something fly past me then something hit me. Then I felt a erie silence.

Oh Sailor, I'm so sorry, I din't think the boys would be home. Come on up to my room.

I nodded and let him pull me past the 6 hot, 6-pack boys. When we got up the his room, It was clean. The bed had a blue checked white cover and white pillow. A long mirror covered the whole wall of one side and then a bathroom and closet was on the other. He handed me some sweat pants and a sweatshirt.

You can use the bathroom. I 'll be out here.

When I came out, he sat on his bed, shirtless, on his phone. He looked up and smirked.

You look so hot in my clothes, he said grabbing me and pulling me under him.

WARNING THIS CONTAINS KISSING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT. DON'T READ IT.

He kissed me roughly. I kissed back. Sparks flew. I felt him slid his hands down to my butt and my arms wrapped around his neck as he pulled me closer. His tongue begged for entrance, and I opened.I felt his tongue explore my mouth and I let my tongue explore his. Soon we pulled apart , breathless. He put his forehead to mine and smiled.

Your amazing. And so beautiful.

I smiled. Then we went back to our room in the hotel and fell asleep.

Cuddling in bed.

Hey guys. thanks so much for the reads, and if we could get more reads, that would be awesome. Thank you so much. I love you guys and will update as soon as possible. I may not update nearly as much because school starts in 3 days:( xoxox- AnnalisaCali