15

Sailor pro-
I woke up and Taylor's arms were around me. I then remember the previous night and smiled. Then my bladders started to burn. I pushed off Taylor's arm but he snaked it around my waist, pulling me closer.
"Taylor I have to pee"
He groaned and pulled me closer burying his head in my chest. I knew this was wrong, what I was about to do. But I knew it was the only way, I slapped him across the face. He sprang up and looked at me. With that I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I heard him lay back in bed and soon his soft snores came through the door. I crept out and grabbed a crop top ad high waisted shorts and went back to the bathroom. I changed and a devious idea appeared in my head. I grabbed my cup (which was 24 ounces) and filled with ice cold water from the shower. I tip toed outside and stood next to Taylor. Grabbing my phone I took a vine of me pouring water over him. He sprang up and looked at me with anger.
"What the fuck Sailor" he growled.
I smiled and ran out the door. He chased me and I ran into Cameron's room.
"CAMERON HELP!!! TAYLOR IS GOING TO KILL ME. "
He gave me a plain look and went back to his movie. Then Taylor burst through the door. I started to run around the room.  Screaming my head off. Finally Cameron grabbed me and pulled me down and they tickled me until I begged for peace.
"Now we are even" Taylor said, smirking.
I growled at him and them said Sweetly
" Taylor we leave in 10 minutes you may want to get dressed.
He jumped up and ran to his room to get dressed. Then Kyler came in.
"Hey sailor"
I coward back and Cameron went in front of me.
"Back off Kyler"
He smirked" oh got a new boyfriend already you slut.
I watched at Taylor came up" yeah me he said and punched Kyler right in the jaw. I heard a crack ad watched as Kyler fell to the ground.
"You little bitch, you are going to regret that"
I watched in horror as Kyler jumped up and punched Taylor in the jaw, but it didn't take any effect on him. I screamed at them to stop as they punched each other and nearly killed each other.
"Taylor stop right now"
He looked at me and stopped punching Kyler one more time, knocking him out before he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I buried my head in his neck and he slowly kissed my neck.
"Ok ok no pda in my room please".
I giggled and then Bart came in tripping over Kyler.
"Omppph " he fell to the ground.  I giggled and he stood up, brushing him self off. We have a meet and greet in 5 minutes come on everyone.
He then picked up Kyler and placed him on Cameron's bed.
" ok people let go!!"
We hurried out the door for the next macgon. A very interesting one it was.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE 1k READS IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. please keep sharing my story and the trailer and please keep voting and liking reading. Thanks love you alll so much ❤️💕
AnnalisaCalifornia