12

Taylor's pro- I was at this party, getting drunk or trying to. I then saw Sailor being dragged upstairs by that guy...Kyler.

I instantly ran upstairs, I heard screaming and crying. I banged open the door and saw Sailor on the bed. He top was half off and her mascara was streaming down her face. I watched as she blacked out. Kyler came up to me.

What the fuck dude, I was gonna get laid!

Don't. punch in the face You. Kick the balls Fucking. Hit his jaw Lay. Kick him A. Punch him down Finger. Punch him On. Blacks out her.

I then went and touched Sailor, her eye was bruised and her lip was busted. She wasn't breathing either. I picked her up and brought her to my car and drove her to the hospital. When I got there, the doctor's seemed to know who she was and brought her to a room. I need an explanation. I asked one of the nurses and she gave me the information.

Sailor Glinksy, what a bright girl she is. So pretty, her mother was in the hospital here 3 months ago, died 2 months ago. The poor girl, she was so sad.

I walked back to my chair, I couldn't believe this. So that's why she was with Jack, she was living with him.

Sailor's pro- I woke up in a room. I was wearing a hospital gown and saw a IV stuck into my arm. I saw Taylor, Jack, and JJ at then end of the bed.

Ja.ack. I croaked.

My throat was dry and hoarse. His head shot up, so did taylor and JJ's.

Your awake. thank god.

JJ left quickly to go get the nurse while Taylor handed my water. I thanked him and sipped. The nurse came in then.

Well, she said smiling, you gave everyone quite a scare. I'll just have Jack fill out these forms and you can go.

Jack and JJ left, leaving Taylor with me in the room... Alone. He came up to me,

Sailor, I'm so sorry. I screwed up, but please come back to me. The first day I saw you, I fell in love with you You were beautiful and kind and just what I want in a girl, Please say yes and be my girlfriend. Make me the happiest man alive. Pease.

I looked at him, well Taylor, I...

Well she awoke. So that's all for today people. Lover you all and will update tomorrow or Friday. I started school and now we are getting homework. Yay:) Rolls eyes.

Anyway, bye and love you all. Have a good night.