4

Sailor's pro- I looked at Shawn. How could he do this to me. 

Listen, Sailor, it was all a joke, no worries. Anyway, why would I want to date you, I can get any girl I want to date me or have sex with me, and you think I would chose my friend's cousin. Sailor, you are one dumb shit head. 

That's when Jack lunged at Shawn. 

Jack! I screamed as Shawn punched him in the jaw, blood trailing down his face. 

Jack clawed at Shawn, punching him in the nose and eye before JJ pulled him off.

 Jack, stop he isn't worth it. 

Jack then looked at me, my terrified eyes, shaking. I had shoved myself into the chest of Taylor and he was holding me as if I may be ripped away from him. 

Sailor you okay? Jack asked.

 I nodded and Jack left, pulling JJ behind him.

Shawn looked at me, Sailor come on, want to finish what we started. 

He smirked as I shook my hand and grabbed Taylor's hand. He squeezed it, letting me know he was there. Just then Bart burst in with a huge smile on his face. 

Shawn pack your bags, you have ben accepted in another tour where you will go all over the U.S and Canada and sing! 

I smiled for him. He was leaving and he would go on his dream singing trip. He quickly packed his bags and Bart pushed him out, winking a me as I left. What the fuck? I thought. He was like 40 years old?

I shook it off though, maybe he was just saying he had put this together to get Shawn out in secret language. Yeh, that was probably it.

Fast forward to the night:

The boys were all in my room, we were about to play truth or dare. I couldn't wait. I was a dare devil and knew the boys would not go easy on me. Nash started.

 Taylor, Truth or dare? 

Truth.

 OK, ummm Are you going to ask Sailor on a date soon.

 Taylor looked weird for a second then covered it up with a smirk.

 I don't know. Maybe. 

The boys all sighed, come on Taylor.

 He just shrugged and went to the next person.

 Cameron, truth or dare.

 Dare. 

I dare you to run around outside in your underwear. 

Okay. 

He stripped down and started to run outside. We watched him vanish in the alley, come sprinting back and pop into the hotel.

 Oh my god, this guy threw his food at me because I ran in front of his daughter.

 We burst out laughing and Cameron glared at us, but then burst out laughing too.

 Ok, Sailor, truth or dare. 

Dare.

 I dare you to go into the room next door to us with JJ. 

I nodded, looking at Taylor, whose face showed no emotion. But you could see his cold glaring eyes staring at JJ. I squeezed his hand and go tup.

 How long? I asked.

30 minutes. 

I nodded and went out with JJ in tow. Once we got in the room, JJ got an idea. Pretend to have sex. I laughed as JJ started to jump on the bed at hitting the wall. I joined him. 

JJJJJJJJJJJJ. AHHHHHH Harder, faster. 

Sailor, I'm about to... 

We moaned a little more trying to hold in our laughter. After that we just watched tv and then went back to the room. The boys cracked up when we came in, Nash mimicking my voice, 

JJ harder, oh faster!! 

Taylor then go tup and stormed out of the room. 

Taylor wait, I said grabbing his arm. 

He shook me off. 

Get away slut. 

I backed off then, into Jack. How could he say that I thought?

Ooh so many cliff hangers. So how is the story so far, my best friend said it was really good and I should update two times a day. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!! Should  I keep going? Or should I stop? Let me know. Follow me, vote on eh story and share. Thanks!!! Love you all!:) _ Annalisa