25

"Shawn, omg" I looked at him. He looked so different. He looked tanner, more muscular. Taylor yanked me to his side, but I shoved him away. Shawn gave us looks, as if asking "Um, you ok". His stare was intense. 

Just then Taylor spoke up, "Hey Shawn, what are you doing here?" 

"I was invited back," he said." plus we can get way more fans, have you guys seen my music videos, they get over a million hits."

 "I haven't watched them," I said. But I have heard them on the radio." 

He smiled at me, "thats good, hey Sailor.. Can I talk to you?" 

I nodded and followed him away from the group, to the hallway that was empty.  "I'm so sorry about what happened a couple months ago, I was hoping to make it up to you and take yo out to dinner?" 

I looked at Shawn, and smiled and nodded, "As friends though," I said. "I dont want to be in a relationship right now." 

"That's fine," he said smiling. "But aren't you and taylor dating?" 

"We..  we uh broke up for right now, we just need to focus on Macgon, and plus, it wasn't really working out." He nodded then started walking out. 

"Wait Shawn, there is something you should know.' 

"Yeah?" 

"I'm pregnant and it might be your baby."

 "You're kidding?" 

"No, but it may be Taylor's, I don't know yet, I'm going to this special baby thing at the hospital tomorrow that will tell me." 

"Cool, I'll come with." He said then took my hand and walked out.

 As we entered the breakfast room again, everyone looked at us, then at our hands. I whipped my hand out of Shawn's as Cameron gave me a look.

 "I'll tell you later," I mouthed to him. 

He nodded. 

Just then Taylor spoke up, "lets go to a club guys."

 Everyone nodded, expect me. "Guy's I can't drink, I have a baby inside me." 

"Thats fine, you can hang out with us, anyway your to young to drink." 

"We all are to young to drink."

 They smirked and looked at each other, "We do what we want when we want, right guys?" Jack said. Everyone nodded and agreement. 

"Okay, to the bar we go." 

Little did I know this was gonna be a terrible night.

________________________________________________________________________________

When we got to the club, everyone was dancing, grinding against each other, drinks in hand. "What do you want to drink?" Shawn asked. 

"Just a lemonade please." 

He nodded and went to the bar to order our drinks. I stood their alone, in the middle of the floor. I felt a tap on my shoulder, thinking it to be Shawn or one of the guys, I turned around to see a  guy, maybe in his 20's, looking at me with a drunk look on his face. 

"Wanna dance babygirl, or do you wanna head straight to the room. I can rock your world for you." He slurred. 

I shook me head, "N-n-no thanks I'm good." 

"Come one baby," he grabbed me and started to grind against me. I tried to push away, tears were streaming down my face as he grabbed my boob squeezing it. "You feel so good" he said as he grinned harder o against me back. 

"Let me go". I screamed. 

"No babygirl your mine to-". He was cut off short and I felt the weight of him being pulled of me. I turned around to see Shawn punching the guy in the face.

"She said to leave her the fuck alone, understand asshole." 

The guy nodded, trying to get up before Shawn hit him one more time, knocking him out cold. He then stood up, grabbing me. 

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I shook my head, he grabbed my hand dragging me to the bar, where the other guys were. Taylor was already drunk, he was slurring his words as he talked. When he saw me coming up, he smirked. 

"Oh look, its the slut. What's up?"

 I gave him a glare, at least I didn't cheat in a relationship." 

"Touche" Just then he frowned then smirked again. "Hey guys," he started. "You know Sailor, she told me today something that will probably interest you, this girl, that we all "love", he made air quotes, is sleeping around with people. She lied to me about  losing her virginety to mw, she lost it to Shawn before she left, and guess what." The baby might be his." 

That was all I remember before everything went black.

Thanks so much for 3k views!! I was so excited to learn it had gotten to that. Enjoy this chapter loves! See you soon.

Instagram-  Annalisa.California