14 (Smut scene ahead)

Oh Taylor it's a...

YES

He smiled and picked me up. Thank you, omg.
He was so happy and so was I. I felt his lips connect with mine and beg for entrance. I allowed and his tongue explored my mouth. I felt him pick me up,
Jump he mumbled against my lips.
I jumped and put my legs around his waist, deepening the kiss. He pushed me against the wall, pulling off his shirt, he threw it to the side. I ran my fingers down his Abbs and pulled his hair threw my fingers. He moaned into my mouth and soon he kissed down my neck leaving hickies in each spot. So they know your mine and only mine. He pulled off my Shirt And my bra followed. He kissed every part of my breasts and sucked on the nipples. I moaned loudly and he smiled. He pushed me onto the bed and pulled down my pants. Then went my underwear. He rubbed my cilt and stuck a finger in me. I moaned and arched my back. It felt so good. I fumbled with his belt and off went his pants and underwear. I bent down and pulled his length into my mouth. I licked his head and pulled my mouth down until I was deep throating. He moaned and his sweet liquids went into my mouth. I swallowed licking my lips. Then he pulled me up, tell when to stop okay baby. I nodded and he pushed in, I whimpered, but soon they turned into moans. He went faster and captured my moans into his mouth.

2 hours later

We both were at each other's side, panting. And that was my night. And my true love took my virginity❤️

Enjoy guys with update soon!! Love you all