2

Sailor's pro- I woke up the next morning and felt an arm around my waist. I tried pushing it off, but he tightened his grip on my waist. So of course I had to use defense and I smacked him on the face. I heard a groan and his arm flew off from my waist.

 What was that for? Shawn  asked.

 I told you to let me go and u didn't so that's what you get, I simply replied.

 You never said anything.

 Then the door opened and Taylor came in. He took on look at us and left, slamming the door behind him. 

What's his problem I thought.

 I took no notice and went to shower then put on a turquoise tube top and jean shorts. I slipped on some flip flops and ran downstairs to the breakfast bar. 

Hey guys! I said. 

I got a few replies, but mostly grunts. I piled my plate with fruit and 2 pancakes and sat dow next to Jack and JJ. Taylor was there, but once I sat down he left, going to sit with Aaron and Carter. Shawn was still in the room getting ready. 

What's wrong with Taylor I asked Jack. 

Jack and JJ looked at each other.

 Well... Jack said. Thats for you to ask not for us to tell. 

Alright then, I thought and went back to my breakfast. Soon Shawn came bounding down with a happy smile on his face. He went straight to Cameron and Nash and started talking to them. Then they shook hands and he came over to me.

Hey babe he said, can I talk to you. 

Giving him a glare I said sure, but don't ever call me babe again.

 Fine fine he said calm your tits.

 He brought me outside and pushed me against the wall. He started to kiss me and I kissed back. No sparks flew as I imagined, soon he started sucking my neck and kissing it.

 Shhhhawwwnnn I moaned. 

He stared putting his hands up my shirt, but I shoved him off then.

What are you doing! I yelled.

 Be my girlfriend he asked. He showed my a bracelet, a beautiful blue one with S.M on it.

 Yes I said.

 He spun me around. And here he said putting it on my wrist, so people know you are mine. 

I smiled and we went inside. Shawn instantly went over to Nash and Cameron. He high five then and started to smile. 

Shawn then came over and asked if I wanted to go on a date with him tomorrow.

 I nodded.

Next day: I put a navy blue dress and white kitten heals. I curled my hair and put a white headband through it. When Shawn saw me, he smirked. 

You look great babe, he said. 

You too, I said. 

I hadn't seen Taylor all day and I wondered where he was.

The dinner place was beautiful. I got a strawberry, chicken salad and Shawn and I shared a sushi plate. Then we got up to leave. We got in his car, and he pulled me on his lap. Then he started to kiss me and touch me. 

Shawn I said trying to shove him off. What are you doing?

 Stop he said and pushed my hands up above my head. 

He kissed my roughly and touched me everywhere. He pulled off his shirt and started to pull off my pant, but I shoved him off and ran out of the door.

Sail!! Sailor come here!! He shouted. Sailor. 

I ran into an ally and called the first person I could think of.

Hello?

Please help me.

Sailor. Sailor?!?! Whats wrong!?! Where are you!?! 

By the water box(I made it up XD) 

I'm coming, just stay there.

Hurry Taylor, Please hurry

He hung up and I laid my head on the wall. 

SAILOR! I heard a familiar voice shout

I ran out. Taylor! I screamed and ran into his arms. Omg.. Shawn he. he. I couldn't make it. 

I started into cry into his shoulder. He gently picked my up bridal style and carried me to his motorcycle. 

I need you to hang on. k? 

OK, I said and hung onto him, tighter than ever.

So do you like it so. I'm thinking of bringing in some girlfriends for Jack and the other dudes. What do you think? Anyway, I will update 2 pages tomorrow hopefully!! Have a good night! Love you guys.

-Annalisa