11

Hey people, so thanks for the reads:). I started school and it sucks. It's boringXD But I like art class. Annnnyyyway, enjoy this chapter. Love you all:)

Sailor's pro- I woke up, next to me was cold and I realized that Kyler had left. I grabbed my phone and headed to the shower. I looked at my phone then and realized that I got a text message from Kyler...

Kyler- Hey beautiful, how did u sleep? I left early to go work, I'll pick u up at 6 tonight for teh party. xoxo-Kyler

Me- K what should I wear?

I put my phone down then and got into the shower, washing my hair and shaving my legs. I got out soon and blew dry my hair, then putting it in a bun. My phone then binged and I grabbed, seeing a text from Kyler.

Kyler- Shorts and crop;)

Me-K

Kyler- Can't wait to see you

Me- Neither can I, I have to now, ttyl

Kyler- K bye xoxo

I put my phone down and changed into my clothes. By then it was 12. I texted JJ and asked if he wanted to go to Taco Bell with me. He respond with a YES. 

 Me-I'll meet you downstairs in 3

JJ-K

I rushed down stairs and grabbed Jj's hand. I pulled him to his car and we drove to the nearest taco bell. After we ate, I checked the time and saw it was 1. I rushed home and looked through all my clothes to find the perfect one. Then I curled my hair and put on some light, natural makeup. By then it was  5:50 and I rushed out to see Kyler, dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I hugged him. You look hot, he said. Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself. (The common girlfriend remarkXD).

We then drove to the party. People were all over the place. red solo cups were thrown all over the yard. Boys and girls were making out all over. It was worse in the inside though. Girls and boys grinding against each other, making out all over. 

Kyler pulled me over to the side. 

I'll go grab some drinks. He said

Ok

He left and I stood there until he cam back. I chugged down the drink he gave me. Soon time passed and I had had 8drinks. I felt dizzy and felt Kyler grab me and pull me upstairs. 

Come on babe. 

I let him pull me to a room and watched as he locked the door. 

I felt him lean down on the bed and start pulling up my shirt. I started to scream then, but he put his hand over my mouth. Then the door burst open and Taylor stood there, then everything went black.

Thanks guys, hope you enjoyed the story. Comment below for more and tell me how it is so far. Thank you amazing people. Love you all-

AnnalisaCali:)