26

I woke up to a blinding light in my eyes. I looked around, I wasn't in my room. The bed sheets were blue not purple like mine, and their was only one bed in the room. I gasped, thinking the worst and tore the sheets off of me. 

I heard a chuckle to the side of me from the doorway, "Don't worry, we didn't do anything, I just thought you would rather sleep in here than with Taylor." I looked up to see Shawn, holding a bag of food and a drink from Starbucks. "I got your favorite Starbucks drink, Strawberry Green Tea Lemonade, the gaga one. And some blueberry and chocolate chip muffins." He smiled and held up the bag. "They are my favorite kind." 

(Idk if it is or not, just roll with it) 

I smiled and got out of bed, I was still in my clothes from last night. "Can I borrow some clothes?" Shawn nodded and went to his suitcase. He dragged out a pair of boxers and a large shirt. I gratefully grabbed them and changed in the bathroom. When I came out, Shawn had set his table, or the bed since there was no table, with 2 small plates and had set a 3rd plate in the middle with some muffins. My drink was on the nightstand. When I saw the muffins, I realized then how hungry I was and gobbled one up happily. Shawn smiled at me. After finishing my second muffin, I looked up at him and asked him about last night, because, what exactly happened?  All I remember is Shawn rescuing me from some guy and then Taylor telling everyone about whether the baby was Taylor's or Shawn's. 

Speaking of, the appointment was today. "So, what all happened last night?" I asked. 

Shawn looked at me and grinned, "Taylor got a black eye and busted lip, but that's all. You passed out after Taylor started talking shit on you and Jack went crazy, starting yelling at him and then all of a sudden Taylor was on the ground, and Cameron was trying to get Jack off him. Cameron caught you before you fell, but he threw you at me when he went to get Jack off. It was crazy. Jack and Cameron went to cool down and Matt took Taylor out to get some water on his wounds. I took you back to the hotel with Nash and Nash and  I both thought it appropriate for you to stay in my room as long as I slept on the couch."

 "You slept on the couch?"

 "Yea, I don't think Jack would've approved and anyway we aren't a thing anymore, I would need your permission to that. Listen Sailor, over the past weeks that I've been traveling. I've changed a whole lot.  I want another chance with you, especially if this baby is mine, I want to take care of it and take care of you. I won't be one of those guys that leaves and I promise to be your one and only and treat you like the princess you are. I'll write songs about you and the baby, I'll make your dreams come true, you and the baby won't wish for anything because you will have everything you desire. Please take me back. Or at least let me take you on a date tonight?" 

"On one condition, you can take me on a date, I don't want to kiss unless I feel its appropriate timing, I wanna go slow and steady, not fast. Ok?" 

"Oh yes. Oh my god, yes. I'll go slow if it took all year." He picked me up and spun me around then tossed me over his shoulder and we ran out the room to Cameron's. He burst open his door and threw me on Cameron's Bed. We both started jumping on it since Cameron was in it. 

He groaned, "Guys, its early, what do you want, I have a headache, stoooppp." We both stopped, then Shawn leaned down into his face and told him how I said yes to going on a date with him this evening. "That's great Shawn," Cameron said. Then he looked at his watch. "Ok guys, we have 2 hours until you appointment, lets get ready and leave. 

A few hours later-

We finally arrived at the doctors office with Taylor, who had rode with Jack and Cameron (wonder how that went) Shawn and I rode on Shawn's motorcycle. 

"How may I help you?" A lady asked, she looked about 23 and was eyeing Taylor, ew let her have him.  

"I have an appointment for Sailor Gilinsky at 2 o'clock. 

"Ah yes," she said. "Go sit, you will be called shortly." 

I nodded and turned towards the boys and we went to sit down. 

"Sailor" 

I heard my name called, by a tall woman with black hair tied tight in a bun. I got up as did all the boys. 

"Oh honey, you can only have 2 people with you." 

I nodded and grabbed Shawn and Cameron. Jack nodded, not wanting to really go with me, and Taylor smirked and looked at the recipient. We followed the woman, who introduced herself as Stacy, to a pink room with a small hospital bed on it. 

"Hop up on the bed honey and I will have a doctor come see you shortly." 

We all sat in silence for a few minutes before a man walked in, maybe in his mid 30's. "Hiya folks, how are we all today? I need the gentlemen to step out so we can get our scan for Miss. Gilinsky." The boys nodded and left the room. "Ok Miss, I need you to just lay back and relax." A few minutes later, he smiled at me and said "Ok the boys can come back in and we can know the details. Your how many weeks."

 "16 weeks now." 

"Would you like to know the gender to?" 

"Yes!!!"

 "Okay, let me get the gentlemen back in here." He called them back in and grabbed his clipboard. "Ok so the father is..."

Thank you guys for 3.1 k reads!! Keep up the reading and please share with your friends!! Thank you all. See you next week loves.