Macgon

Sailor's pros- When we got to the place, it was beyond crowded. people from all over were running around and screaming when we got out of the car. Taylor grabbed me, looking at all the guys who were whistling at me.

  "Chill Tay," I said.  

He let go of me. I skipped ahead, highfiving people. I heard people behind me yelling 

"SHE TOUCHED MY HADN OMG IM DEAD!!"

Man, I thought.

 I laughed to my self as I went inside and went to the backroom to get ready to go on stage. 

Ok listen up everyone, said Bart, as we gathered around him. I want Taylor and Sailor to go on with Jack and JJ, you guys are gonna sing. Then Nash and Cameron will go on and you guys will have a Q and A. Then after, Taylor and Sailor will be table 1, Jack and JJ table 2, Nash and Cameron table 3, Matt and Hayes, table 4, and water and food will be tables 5-7. K.

 We all nodded and grabbed our head pieces.

 Let do this shit. I yelled and ran out on stage.

 The crowd roared. 

Helllooooo People!! I yelled. How are you tonight!! 

People screamed and screamed even louder when the boys came out. We all sang and Taylor and I sang Fireflies. and Jack and Jack sag their song, Like that.(Thanks Imogen for the song:)The I sang by myself, singing, All of me. When I was done it was completely silent, then everyone roared with screams and claps. Then the other boys came out and it was Q and A time. 

Ok I'll go first. 

I pointed a finger at a girl, with brown hair that was curled o perfection and a crop top. She had glasses and seemed shy. You there. 

She asked, are you and taylor dating. 

I nodded my head and kised him on the lips. 

The crowd awwweedd. I put my head on his chest as he cradled me on his lap. Ok Nash chose someone and Cameron and it went on and on. I realized the boys were choosing all these slutty girls. I rolled my eyes, and picked a girl, maybe 14 with glasses and her hair in a low bun.

 I was wondering... what happened between you and shawn and why he left. 

I shook my head and answered saying that was private and I'm sorry I couldn't share that.

After a couple more questions, we wrapped things up and went to the meet and greet. Thousands of people came up, I was tired and being a little bitchy, but whatever. A girl soon came up to me, her eyes were the most peculiar green. 

She gave me a warm smile, I just want to say thank you for everything you do, you helped me to stop cutting, I'm still depressed,but you helped. 

Your welcome sweetie.

 I signed her phone case and she left to go see Cameron and Nash. After a couple more 100 people, they closed down ad we headed home.