7

Jack and I sang a song together and then we left the stage. As I was walking out, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and started at the face in horror. What do you want? You.

Sailor's pro- I stared at my ex-boyfriends face. 

Get away from me Ben. 

He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

 Listen here, Sailor, I love you and I'm sorry, she was a mistake.

 A mistake that you made 4 times!

 Babe. 

I shook his arm off!

 Don't touch me. Leave me alone. 

He looked at me. Your mine and only mine. You fucking hear me Sailor. Mine!!! Any guys touches you and I will find out, I'll beat his ass so hard he will never sit again! 

Just then Jack came up. 

Hey Sailor, you coming? Yeah, just talking to one of my... fans. 

He looked at me and bent down real slow and whispered in my ear, 

I'll find you later tonight. Meet me outside your hotel, we can hang out. 

I pushed him away and walked off with Jack. Jack gave me a look, but I shook it off and ran ahead to walk with JJ. Just then a boy, probably 16 or 17 came up to me. 

Hey I'm Kyler could I talk to you.

 Um, sure, I guess. 

He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me a little away for privacy. I got a closer look at him when we go to more light. His hair was a sandy blond and his eyes were a crystal blue. 

I was wondering... if you... would like.. to go out ... with... me. 

He squeaked out the last part and I looked at him with a goofy grin on my face. 

Sure I would love to.

 He smiled at me. 

So I meet you at your hotel at 7, wear something cute and bring a suit. 

K.

 He ran away, to his friends. I smiled and walked towards Jack, but Taylor got in my way. 

Who was that. 

Kyler, he just asked me out.

 Taylor looked at me.

 Do you even know him. 

What do you care, I said.

 And walked off towards the  boys to give the good news. They congratulated me. We then walked to subway and got food, and got mobbed by girls. Girls giving me dirty looks and hugging the boys and asking for pictures. Some girls asked for a picture with me, but mostly the boys. Then we walked to the hotel and played truth or dare and took vines. We did Smack Cam, and I smacked JJ then went running off to hide, which started a game of hide and seek which everyone went scattering and JJ was it, they found everyone, but me and soon had me clapping to give away my spot. 

After they found me we went back to the room, watched a movie and went to bed. As I slept, I dreamed of the date tomorrow with Kyler, and my fantasy of the perfect date, and didn't think twice about Ben.

Thanks so much for 108 reads and 42 votes!! Like you guys just mad my day!! Thank you so much and I will try to update tomorrow since it will be the date with Kyler an be very interesting;). And Ben will appear soon. Love you all and goodnight!! -Annalisaxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxo