22

"He wants you to leave", echoed in my head. "Y-y-your lying stop it."

"I'm not baby", I promise you, but I'm gonna do everything I can "

I nodded, smiling at him, while on the inside I was breaking. What if it wasn't his baby. Would he leave me?

Just then Jack burst in, "Dont worry Sailor, he isn't making you leave, I just talked to him, and told him that we are only traveling for 1 more month, tomorrow is July, and our last day in Macgon for this season is the 31st. You can stay"!

"YESSS" I screamed jumping in his arms, "your the best best best ever"!!

"I know" he said and smiled cockily.

I shoved his arm and looked at Taylor, he smiled at me happily.

Just then Jack broke the moment by saying it was time to go to sleep. "It's been a long day, a very long one and tomorrow Bart said he has a surprise for us. No meeting tomorrow either so we get to go explore some beaches, since we are in California right now, and go to the boardwalk in Santa Cruz!"

Jack then kept rambling on and on about our day tomorrow, before I cut him off saying I would like to sleep. 

"Okay goodnight Sailor, Goodnight Taylor".

He slipped out the door quietly, closing the door behind him.

"I'm going to go take a shower", I said, and grabbed some clothes to change into.

"Wanna shower together"? Taylor asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No you pervert, I said laughing while throwing my towel at him. 

He threw it back and said he was going to get a snack from the vending machine.

I nodded and showered, happily shampooing my hair with strawberry watermelon shampoo and washing my body with bath and body works bath wash. After about 20 minutes I turned the shower off and walked out into the bathroom.

The mirror was steamed up and it was quiet on the other side of the door, the only sound was a tv talking about the news.

I put on a giant shirt that was Jacks and pulled on some panties under it. I washed y face and brushed my teeth before opening the door to an empty room. 

"How long does it take to get snacks"?

As if he had heard my thoughts, Taylor burst through the door with chocolate, popcorn, chips.

"God Taylor, did you rob the gas station food"?

"haha very funny, but no, I'm going to hang out with the boys and I got snacks".

He threw my some chocolate, a twix, my least favorite candy bar, it always upset my stomach, but Taylor never seemed to listen when I told him that. I thanked him and watched him grab some drinks from the mini fridge before leaving.

 After he left, I flipped through some channels, looking through what was on before landing on family guy. The last thing I remember was slowly closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoy the book!! What's next? Don't forgot to check out my new book-Perfect Chemistry. Thanks loves! Follow my instagram- annalisa.california