19

So, here is a recap of whats happening. So Sailor is on a macgon tour and collapse when she heads home because she isn't feeling well. Cameron takes her to the hospital and they find out she's pregnant. But who is the father?? Read on to find out...

Sailor's pro- 

I couldn't believe I was pregnant. I stared at them in shock.

"You're kidding right? You guys are just pulling my leg?" I begged them, but I already knew the answer. The way they looked at me, giving me looks, I hated it. 

Taylor looked at me, "Don't worry baby, we are gonna help you get through this, and baby, we are gonna be parents!

I smiled at him, "yes we are".

Just then the doctor came in, "Alright, so Miss. Glinsky, we are just gonna run a few tests and then you can be on you way. Is that okay with you"?

I nodded and the doctor shoved everyone out. After he ran a few tests, he told me to have weekly check ups for the baby, and to inform 'my parents' or in my case, my Aunt. I noded, fully understanding, and went out to use the payphone in the hallway.

(A-Aunt, S-Sailor) (K very easy to understand, I don't feel like putting a billion quotations so no one give me hate on this) ( OK glad to know we are all good)

S- Hey, it's Sailor

A- OMIGOD!! IVE BEEN SO WORRIED. NO ONE WOULD INFORM ME WHAT WAS HAPPENING. ARE YOU OK, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE. OH MY GOODNESS.

S- Don't worry, I'm fine its just. I... Im..

A- Well dead just spit it out, come on honey.

S- I'm pregnant.

A- You're what?!

S- I'm pregnant. Its been a few weeks. I'm keeping the baby.

A- Oh honey, this is a big decision, our you sure, because I know this great doctor who co...

S- Stop, are you kidding me!! I'm not killing my bay or giving it up for adoption. Or anything. I can't believe you would ever even thin  of saying that to me, and after what I've been through, I can't believe you. 

A- Honey, its just you young.. And this is a huge responbilty.

S- I realize that , thank you for telling me. I'll call you later. Goodbye

A- Sailor wa-

I hung up quickly and walked out to my friends.

Taylor ran and hugged me, picking me up. He swung me around, 

"I'm gonna be a father!!" He screamed. 

People all over looked at him with strange looks while some smiled at him.

As we were walking out, Taylor offered to go buy food for us, I would get a ride form Cameron. I nodded and gave him some food I was craving. He smiled and left.

when cameron and I got back to the hotel with everyone else, Cameron looked at me, "Is Taylor the father?"

" I looked at him, with sincere eyes, Well Cameron, the truth is, I don't know who the father is."

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Alright my lovelies, hope your enjoying the book. Please please go read my new book when I post it up. I'm planning on posting the first chapter over spring break. Which starts the 20t h of March for me, so get ready for my to bless your phone with updates. Please comment below how you like the book and how I could make it better. Thank you all!! You all mean so much to me!! - Annalisa