3

Sailor's pro- Once we got back to the hotel, I felt as if my heart dropped. 

I'm not going in there. Forgot it! I said. 

Taylor grabbed me, Sail, you will be fine just stay with me, I'll protect you. 

I nodded and let him pick me up and bring me inside. Jack was by the front door. Pacing back and forth.

 When he saw me he screamed, Sailor where have you been!!! 

I shrunk into the chest of Taylor. I saw Jack's face soften. 

Sailor I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell, It's just I have been worried. Shawn came and said you had left him for a guy and he went straight to Cameron and Nash.

I explained to him what happened and told him about Shawn. Then Taylor and Jack went upstairs to get Shawn. JJ took me to my room and brought out some clothes for me and set up a shower for me. He ushered me into the bathroom.

 Tomorrow is the first Macgon concert, wear something nice. 

He then went and sat on my bed to keep an eye on the door. I stepped into the shower and let the steamy hot water overtake me. I scrubbed off the touch of Shawn's hands on my body, leaving no trace of him in my mind I scrubbed my self raw, but soon I felt clean and got out. I put the fluffy white towel around my body and tried my self putting on short pjs and a long shirt that said Princess.  I brushed my hair and braided it down my back. I walked out of the bathroom. And then stopped half way there. Shawn sat on his bed, looking at me as Taylor and Jack sat on my bed. JJ had left, who know's when.

Taylor's pro- When she called me I was so surprised. She started begging for help, and I rushed of, after getting the address and telling Jack. When we got back and Jack yelled at her, I wanted to punch him. How could he believe what Shawn said, that dick. Jack and I then walked up to Cameron's room and knocked on the door. Nash opened and his grin was soon wiped off his face.

 Ummm come in... Jack and... Taylor...

Shawn was laughing and talking to Cameron until he saw Jack.

 Jack, let me explain he said quickly. It was a dare. Thats all. A.a.a. stupid dare. Just had to get her to have sex with me. You know, you have done it before. 

Not to my cousin, Jack snarled to Shawn. 

Man, I'm sorry. She is just so...hot. 

That's when Jack jumped at Shawn, but I pulled him back.

 You, I said pointing at Shawn. Come to the room and explain to Sailor, then I'm getting Bart and getting you kicked off Macgon.

Oooo Shawn is going to get it now!! Duh Duh Duh, cliffhanger. See you guys Tomorrow. Love you guys        -Annalisa