5

Sailor's pro- Jack looked at me. 

Don't worry I'll go talk to him. 

I nodded and went to sit on my bed. 

It was just a joke, a harmless joke. I didn't mean anything by it. 

JJ sat next to me.

 Don't worry, I'm sure Jack will talk to him. 

I nodded. 

JJ, I think I just want some time to myself right now, okay? 

He nodded and left the room with the other boys. I changed in to my PJ's and laid down on my bed, thinking about what Taylor said. How could he call me a slut? Just then Taylor walked in, slamming the door behind him.

 Taylor, wait, I need to talk to you. 

He glared at me, Why don't you go to your boyfriend? 

He then walked into the bathroom, leaving me with tears in my eyes and a horrified look on my face. I crawled into my bed then, closing my eyes and leaving all the drama behind.

Morning:

I was shaken awake and I opened my eyes to the sun creeping in. 

It was Taylor, we have macgon today in a couple hours, get up. 

I looked at the clock, it read, 9 am. That left me 3 hours to get ready, eat, and drive to the macgon concert. I quickly got up and grabbed my towel and went into the shower, washing my body and hair. Then I dried off and ran out, the fluffy towel wrapped around my body. I grabbed my clothes and went back to the bathroom. 

Taylor had already left, but I wanted to make sure no one came in and saw me naked. I changed into a baby blue crop top that said, WTF(Where's the food) and a black jean shorts. I slipped on flip flops and walked down stairs, taking the elevator. When I got to the breakfast room, the boys were having breakfast, eating waffles from a waffle machine. Then we all got in the limo and we were off to our first macgon.

Macgon place:

We were set up in partners at tables. Nash and Cameron, Jack and JJ, Aaron and Carter, and of course, Taylor and I. We sat down and soon girls were crowding in pushing in line and asking for pictures. One girl came up and nearly started to cry. 

Your Sailor aren't you. I love your videos and all and I totally ship Staylor. I looked at her confused.

 Aren't you and Taylor dating. 

I shook my head. 

Oh ok. 

She then asked for a picture and I asked for her twitter and said I would follow her soon. She screamed and went to the next table. Soon after about 20 more girls a girl came up. Her hair was straight blond and her eyes were a piercing blue. Her face was caked in make up. OMHILOVEYOUTAYLORSOMUCHANDTAYLOROUARESOHOTANDWHYDOYOULIKETHISUGLSHITSHEISSUCHASLUTANDPROBALYALREADYHAD500ABORTIONSANDYAHANDILOVEYOUSOHERESMYNUMBERANDTWITTERANDCOMEBYLATERROOM45ANDOMGCANIGETAPICTURE. 

Sure he said and smiled.

Kissing her cheek and taking a picture, she screamed then went to the next table. After we finished with meeting the fans, it was time to go on stage. 

Jack and JJ sang and then they asked me to sing and I sang Gasoline (my new fav song go check it out). 

The crowed cheered then the asked questions. 

After a few we came to one girl who asked if I was dating anyone. 

No, I said, not right now. 

After a couple more questions.

 Jack and I sang a song together and then we left the stage. As I was walking out, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and started at the face in horror. 

What do you want? 

You.

OOO huge cliff hanger. Will update tonight or tomorrow! Love you all and please share this story and vote. Thank you all! Comment and tell me how it is so far! Should I keep going or not? 

Love you all-Annalisa