Help

Two Weeks Later(Jeff visits every Night)

Y/N's POV

I woke up realised its was Saturday. Finally the weekend! I went downstairs and grabbed some bacon my mom was cooking. She smacked my hand," wait til I'm done." And we both laughed. I went back to my room and put Netflix on. I decided I was just going to stay in and watch (favourite show) all day so I snuggled into my pillows and blankets.

~Time Skip to end of the day~

It was 9 o clock and I had finally finished my marathon. I started to walk downstairs for dinner but something seemed wrong. I started to walk down the stairs and saw my parents bodies laying on the floor. My heart rate skyrocketing as I saw a man with a gun about to light my house on fire. Then he looked at me.Crap. I raced upstairs to my room as he threw the match down and chased after me. I got to my room, closed the door, and locked it. The door knob twisted but then he started banging on the door. Sadly the door was old and shattered easily. Crap, I'm dead! He stalked over to me with a wicked smile plastered on his face. I backed up against the wall and had no escape. He was right in front of me now and I started to panic.
"Hey pretty thing... I think I might have some fun with you." He said while pressing his gun against my head. He quickly switched the gun's position toward my leg.
"Bang." He laughed as he shot my leg. I screeched in pain and feel to the floor.
"Bang." A knife went through the man's heart and his eyes went wide before becoming lifeless. He fell to the floor and I saw Jeff standing there with a bloody knife. I sighed with relief at the appearance of my friend. I then noticed the flames that were climbing around us.
"Jeff?" I asked worriedly wondering what he was doing.
He grabbed one of my shirts and ripped it. Then he walked over to me tying the piece around my bullet wound to stop the bleeding.
"We've  got to get out of here." He said and I noticed worry in his voice.
He picked me up on his back and headed out the window. I clutched his hoodie as he jumped from my second story window. Looking back at my house I was suddenly hit with everything that had occurred and a tear slid down my cheek. My family was dead and my house was burning to ashes. I sighed and laid my head on Jeff's shoulder. Sirens could be heard in the distance.I heard a bell like sound and looked forward to see...a portal? Jeff walked through and we were suddenly in front of a mansion.
"Y/n this is where I live with all the other creepypastas.They will ask a lot a questions but we have someone who can help you too." He stated.
"Okay." As I said it I realised how weak my voice sounded.
Jeff opened the door to the mansion.

============================
Hey! Thanks for reading. Please tell me if you like it or if you have any suggestions. Also I'm open to song requests.