Alone

Y/N's POV
I wandered through the mansion. It had been a little over a week since I first came here and I had met many other pastas. Jane and Clockwork were probably the ones I was closest to besides Jeff. I mean I don't have a problem being friends with Jeff but sometimes you just need to talk to a girl. Besides that I had found out Slender has 3 brothers: Trender,Slpendor, and Offender. The first two were around most often and Trender had made me some awesome clothes. I was having a great time at the mansion and everyone was really nice but I couldn't help noticing how different I was from them. I mean they were murders and I don't have anything against that but I could never bring myself to murder someone. This made me kinda the outsider in the mansion. Everyone in the mansion had an understanding of each other. After all they had all went through some sick twisted life or pain, this led them to where they are now. Me on the other hand wasn't necessarily forced to come here but sorta pushed into this life. I sighed and decided to take a walk in the forest. I needed to calm down and get away from these dark thoughts. I walked out of the mansion and into the cool woods. I kept walking while leaves crunched under my feet. Soon I came upon a small pond with ducks swimming in it. I decided to sit down for awhile and watched the ducks peacefully. I looked up at the sun and it seemed around 3 or 4 pm so I had time. After a little while, I fell into a deep slumber.

-Dream-
"Mommy?" A little girl asked
"Yes dear?" She asked with my hand in hers as we walked.
"Why does that girl have blue hair?" I pointed to a woman across the street.
"Because that's how she wants to express herself."
"But... It's different from everyone else."
"Yes but just because we're different doesn't mean anything. I don't like the same music as you but we both still like each other, right?" She questioned looking down at me.
I nodded,"yes.."
" So people may do different things then you or like different stuff but anyone can be friends. Y/n don't ever judge someone for what they like or look like. Be everyone's friend and let them be yours."
The scene slowly faded.

-End of Dream-

I awoke with a start. Looking up, I saw stars and a waning moon. I sighed ," Must've overslept..." I got up and started walking back toward the mansion. On my way there I thought about the strange dream. It's ironic I would have that dream now... But mom was right. Even if I'm not like them, that doesn't mean they don't like me. They just haven't been around me as long as everyone else. I smiled to myself at my realisation. The rest of the way back I daydreamed. As soon as I opened the door of the mansion, Jeff appeared in front of me.
"Young lady where have you been?!" He demanded.
I giggled " I went on a walk, stopped to rest, and accidentally fell asleep."
"Oh. Well don't do that again. I was worried." He said smiling.
That meant a lot to me because it confirmed that they cared for me even if it was just words to him.
"Okay well I'm going to sleep, night." He yelled from the stairs.
"Kay, goodnight." I followed his lead and went to bed myself.
This might really be my future I thought happily. A place where people actually care for me.

============================
Thanks for reading!
I didn't really know where I was going with this but I kinda like it so yea.
Don't forget I'm open to suggestions.
Also, the song doesn't match at all but
A) Couldn't think of another song and
B) I really love this song

So bye for now my lovey readers.