My Past

Y/N's POV
I trudged down the street with people walking around me. A cool breeze punctured the night and I drew my hoodie tighter around me. The street I was on was filled with bars and restaurants on either side. People passed by me but they were all a blur. Suddenly something caught my eye. A woman that appeared to be in her forties stood across the street. She wore blue skinny jeans with a red blouse. I recognised her from somewhere; she was talking to a man. Soon she started down the street. I followed her and she turned a corner toward a neighbourhood. I trotted across the street and kept my distance behind her. After a few minutes, she turned toward a small house. She walked up to it,unlocked the door, and looked behind her.
"Mom..." I whispered.
Turning back she walked into the house and closed the door. It wasn't possible. She died in a fire with the rest of my family. She couldn't- it couldn't be her. I walked up to the window where a light shined. She was taking off her earrings then she walked into another room. A picture sat on her dresser, a picture of my old family. Memories rushed back to me. It had been almost a year. A year since I met Jeff, a year since I saw my family. A year since my world literally burned to the ground. My heart started to hurt. It ached for my old life. The life where I was happy and had a family, where everything was predictable. Although I liked my life now, I still found it tiring. I sighed and headed back toward the mansion. My eyes began to water. That was my mother. She was back from the dead. I shook my head as to clear the thoughts. Finally I got under the cover of the woods and opened the portal. Marching into the mansion, I went straight to Slender's office.
I knocked and he said," Come in."
I didn't even wait I spit out the words immediately, " My mom is alive."

To be continued...
============================
Hey guys! Here's the promised second update this week. Hope you enjoyed. Suggestions are always welcome (also I'm running out of ideas lol). Thank you for all the support I can't believe this many people like my story. I shall see you again soon my lovelies.

Aka- This update was suppose to be out yesterday but apparently it didn't publish it so my apologies.