Is it too late to say Sorry?

Y/N's POV
I paced up and down my room. For some reason insomnia decided to strike while I was down. My mind was a tornado of thoughts at the moment and hard to sort out. Finally I managed to sort out and replay the scene that had been on repeat all day.

~Flashback~
I groggily opened my eyes and took in the (f/c) ceiling above me. My room. I gripped reality again and turned to my left where Jeff was sitting with his head in his hands.
"J-Jeff?" My voice was hoarse.
He yanked his head up and looked at me with wide eyes.
"You're awake." He exclaimed after a while and embraced me in a hug.
"You worried me." He mentioned after he let go.
"Sorry." I replied looking down.
"It's okay. Just chill the rest of the day,okay?" He asked
"Alright." He left.
~End of Flashback~

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. A way to make up to all of them for my stupidity. I glanced out the window and saw the moon shining brightly. It was really late. I grabbed a (fav outerwear) and sneaked outside heading toward the nearest town.
As days past, I made a horde of supplies in my closet. I had a good plan for how to make up my behaviour and it was going to go down tonight. I would need help though and so I decided to enlist the help of Splendor. I knocked on his door that afternoon and he answered quickly.
"Y/n! How are you?" He greeted
I nodded "Good. I need your help."
He looked confused but asked " What is it?"
I explained and he agreed to help.
That night I proceeded to sneak out of my room and he met me in the kitchen.
"Ready?"
"Yea." He replied.
We started to bring all my supplies downstairs. Then we began setting up the decorations. After a few hours it was done, aside from the food.
Splendor and me headed into the kitchen and began baking many sweets and dishes. When we were almost finished, I felt a powdery substance hit me in the face and I looked up to realise that Splendor had throw flour at me.
"Oh your dead." I whisper-yelled.
Splendor and I had a good battle while trying to be quiet which was extremely amusing. Once we were out of things to throw, we began to clean up. It was around 5:30 am and creepypastas would be stirring soon. I ran upstairs and put on (outfit of choice) then went back downstairs. A few creepypastas stumbled down the stairs then their eyes widen at the transformed mansion.
"Woah. Y/n, you did this?!" Toby exclaimed.
"With help from Splendor, yeah." I replied as a smile broke out on my face.
Soon everyone in the mansion was up.
I clinked a glass together to get everyone's attention.
"I would just like to say I'm sorry for everything that has taken place recently. I was being an idiot and thank you for taking care of me. I apologise for hurting y'all and I hope you can forgive me."
"Y/n we will always forgive you." Clockwork chimed (lol I'm sorry😂)
A chorus of "yea" sounded from the others.
"Thank you. Now.. let's party!" I smiled
Let's just say that that was a night to remember.

============================
Wassup, wassup! Thank you so much for the votes and views!!!!!! Over 800 views😜💘. It means the world to me that people actually like me writing. Btw the pic at the top is an idea of how of the party was decorated, the rest is up to your imagination. I will see you all again soon😉😘💘!