I Will Return

Y/N's Pov
"Hey Jeff." I smiled.
Jeff stood in shock and then slowly tears began to spill down his cheeks. He encase me in a hug. I gasped and returned it. I had never seen Jeff cry.( Idk if Jeff can actually cry but let's just pretend :)) Minutes passed and Jeff still clung to me with silent sobs racking his body. Once he gathered himself he glared at Zalgo yet spoke to me,
"He told us that he killed you."
" I was just having a little fun." Zalgo smirked.
You sighed. Of course Zalgo would do that.

~Flashback to night of you making a Contract~
Jeff's POV
I was lounging on the couch watching Ben play video games; I wasn't really paying attention though. (Y/n) left yesterday night to see her mom Slender had told me, yet she hadn't been in contact since. It had only been a day after all maybe she was just busy. I couldn't shake the bad feeling I had though. A loud bang caused me to jump and I looked for the source of the sound. Zalgo.
"Hello friends." He called.
Slender appeared in front of me. Many other pastas came in to investigate the sudden intrusion also.
  "Zalgo, what do you want?" Slender voiced what was on all our minds. A visit from Zalgo was never good so we were all on edge.
"Can I not visit my pets because I want to?" He mocked
"You always have a reason for visiting." Slender responded calmly.
"Fine, fine. I came to inform you all that y/n is dead."
A pin-drop covered the room like a blanket.
"How?" I whispered.
"I killed her. She was interfering with my contracts."
Anger coursed through my veins and I lunged at Zalgo.
"You-"
"Jeff stop." Slender held me back and I stared at Zalgo who had a mischievous glint in his eyes.
"Well that's all bye." He Zalgo was gone as fast as he had arrived.
I slumped in Slender's arms and he let me go. I collapsed on the floor. How was I going to live without my best friend? That night I stared at the wall and didn't sleep at all. To be fair I don't think anyone really did.
~Flashback End~
=======================================================
Sorry I didn't really write much today guys, but I will release the finally make-up update tomorrow so hopefully that'll help. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I will see you tomorrow lovelies.