Training

Y/N's POV

I slid on a tank top and pair of athletic shorts. Ugh. Whyyyy did I agree to this? I questioned myself. I had been dragged into a training session with Jeff because he was bored. As much as I had tried to get out of it I couldn't. Walking down the stairs I saw Jeff waiting at the end smirking.
"Follow me." He said and turned around disappearing into a hall way. I pinched my nose in aggregation and followed him. He lead us to a huge training room with almost every type of equipment you could imagine. The opposite wall was even lined with weapons. Jeff walked to the end.
"Pick one." He turned to look at me.
I looked at him like he was crazy. "No, are you crazy!? I've never used a weapon in my life!"
"Well you're about to."
I sighed knowing arguing with him was pointless. I grabbed a (weapon of choice) off the wall. He got into a fighting stance and I followed suit. Then Jeff ran at me with his knife but I dodged him. He smiled and I swung/aimed at him. Of course I missed. I started to actually enjoy the feeling of being able to defend myself. Then I got Jeff on the arm but he didn't seem to notice so we kept going. After a while we decided to stop and rest.
"You're not bad." Jeff commented
"Meh. I could do better." I responded.
"Yea but it's your first time. Anyways it was fun we should do it again sometime."
I nodded.
I went back up to my room and collapsed on the bed. My eyes started to close and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

============================
Sorry this is another short chapter guys. I'm on vacation so I've been busy with other things but I'll get the updates out as soon as I can. Thanks for being patient.

Also I'm always open to suggestions.

Farewell my lovelies.