Welcome to the Family

Y/N's POV
As we walked up the stairs, the butterflies in my stomach grew. What if this Slenderman threw me out or killed me. Okay I need to calm the eff down. Deep breaths. Think of (your happy place/thing).
Jeff opened the doors to a big office and that's when I snapped back to reality. We walked in and a faceless man sat at the end of the massive office. His skin seemed like snow and he wore a suit with a red tie.
"Hello child. What is your name?" His voice consumed the room.
"I-I'm y/n."why did I have stutter!?
"Okay. I'm Slenderman and tell me why you're here." Wait. Why AM I here?
"I.... I don't... Know." I replied furrowing my eyebrow.
"Do you have any relatives that could take you in?"
"Not any that I particularly like." I thought of my aunts,cousins, and grandparents who never payed me any attention.
"Ah. Well I have no problem with you staying here but don't hurt anyone here or it will be the end of you." His voice got dark near the end of his sentence but I understand his point of view.
"Yes sir."
"You may leave now."
I turned and followed Jeff out the door.We walked to the living room where three people were. There was a girl with long brown hair and a clock for an eye, a guy with a face mask and goggles, and a guy that reassembled a green elf. The girl looked up at me and jumped up.
"Hi! I'm Clockwork but you can call me Clocky if you like." She smiled
"Hey I'm y/n."
"Well just so you know there's not many girls here so if you need anything feel free to ask and welcome to the family!" She walked out of the room.
I noticed the guy with goggles was staring but the green elf interrupted my thoughts.
"Hey babe what's up? I'm Ben drowned but you can call me Ben." He winked
Jeff sacked him and I stifled a laugh.
"No she's my friend and that's just weird."
"Ugh whatever." He went back to playing his game. I glanced at the other guy as I sat down next to Jeff.
"Hi What's your name?" I asked nervously.(let's just say I'm not socially adequate)
He tilted his head and responded,"T-Ticci To-by or jus-t T-Toby."
"Nice to meet you!" I smiled gently trying to seem friendly.
He just nodded.
Two other guys walked in one with a hoodie and the other with a mask.
"That's Masky and Hoodie. Guys this is
y/n. Yay that's the end of awkward conversations!" Jeff mocked me.
I just rolled my eyes and said "Hey" to the guys. They respond responded with a nod and wave. I sighed at my social anxiety. Hey at least I trying. Jeff seemed to read my thoughts and leaned over and whispered," Don't worry there's more." I smiled and glared at him. At least Jeff is still here, a friend in the mist of strangers. Maybe they could be my new family though....
============================
Hi! How did you like it?
Remember I'm always open to suggestions!
Also sorry the song doesn't really match, I couldn't really find one so yeaaa.
As always, Thanks for reading!!<3