Monster

~Third person~
(Y/n) walked between the many rooms of the mansion trying to cure her boredom but to no avail. Sighing a idea popped in her head. She almost glided out of the mansion before Ben stopped her.
"Where ya goin'?" He asked not looking up from  Mario Kart.
"Out." (Y/n) said bluntly and left.
"Huh. Weird. She is in a bad mood." Ben mumbled to himself.
(Y/n) walked for a while before coming to the stop on the edge of a town. A jail lay in front of her. She proceeded to waltz in using (your power/ weapon) to kill everyone in under minutes. As soon as she had come, she left.

Back at Mansion
"Hey, (y/n)?" Clocky chimed
"What?" (Y/n) snapped.
"Uh..never mind."
Clockwork walked into the living room where Ben was playing the Xbox.
"What's up with (y/n)?" Clocky jumped on the couch.
"No idea. She's been moody all day." He replied.

Days passed and (y/n) got worse. She went on more killing sprees and got more irritable.

"Jesus! Why does everyone feel the need to bother me!" (Y/n) yelled.
"I just... I just asked a question." Jeff stuttered, he had never seen you act like this. Let alone to him.
A few of the other pastas looked at you and Jane spoke up.
"(Y/n) you have been acting not like you the past few days. Are you okay?"
"Yes I am fine if you would stop bothering me!" She had stood up and her eyes had a dark blood red tint to them.
Jane got up as well standing in front of you.
"Chill out." Jane spoke slightly louder than normal.
With a flick of her hand, (y/n) threw Jane against the wall with a hard thud.
All the pastas were on their feet immediately. Some rushed over to Jane while others confronted (y/n).
"What the H (y/n)?" Jeff yelled.
Slenderman had appeared now along with  Trender.
"What is the meaning of this!?" Slender asked firmly.
The pastas went quiet but many glanced at (y/n) and Slender got the hint.
"(Y/n)?" He prompted.
"Yea." She asked glaring at him.
"What is going on?"
"Nothing! Why would you care?" She had an outburst.
"Because you're family and you have been acting odd lately." He stated calmly.
(Y/n) screamed in frustration and threw many of the pastas in the air. That's when Slender noticed (y/n)'a necklace had a new red tint to it with Zalgo's symbol on it. He quickly teleported behind her and tried to grab the necklace but she was faster. She hit him and managed to make him stumble. There was a dangerous glint in her eyes. Trender teleported behind her this time while she was distracted and yanked the necklace off.  (Y/n) collapsed on the floor but as she fell a faint "Thank you." Echoed through Slender's mind.

============================
Hello,hello! Thanks for reading and a big thanks to creepypasta_lover100 because this was a really awesome idea! I had a ton of fun writing it. Thank you for all the reads and votes, it means a lot that people like my writing. I will see you soon , my lovelies💘!