Chapter Two.

Grave's POV.
I smiled at Chris, showing him I was happy to see him, but when I looked over at Ghost he looked a little pissed off. Chris lifted me out of my black marble coffin and hugged me tightly. Ghost was just glaring.

"Good job, Chris! You turned her into a blood sucking demon, just like you!" Ghost shouted as he walked out. I looked up at Chris. Of course! How else would it even be remotely possible that I was alive now! Chris did what I told him never to do.

"You turned me into a vampire?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded at me. I pushed past him and walked out after Ghost.

"Why are you so pissed about it, babe?" He asked me. I turned and looked at him, my fists clenched.

"Why am I mad? I'm mad because I told you that I'd rather rot in hell than be like you!" I shouted at him. He stepped back and threw his hands up in defense.

"Is it such a crime to miss my fucking wife! I had just gotten married to you and out of fucking nowhere you're gone!" A fight in the graveyard was never a good idea, but this was where he chose to brew shit up.

"Chris, we can't fight here." I quietly warned him. He scoffed.

"Why? Because the spirits are going to get us? Well, go ahead! Take her back! She's an ungrateful bitch anyways!" After he said that, I slapped him so hard that it left a red hand print on his cheek. He looked at me with shock filled eyes, and I instantly felt bad about slapping him.

"Chris, I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I whispered. He just pulled me into a hug and held me.

"I know you didn't. You were just brought back from the dead, your hormones are probably everywhere right now." He then kissed the top of my head and I felt at home.
When we got back I was tackled by all of the guys and Ryan Ashley held me tightly as she cried.

"Bro, why are you crying so much?" I asked her as I hugged back.

"I thought we'd never see you again and you brought life into the band. I knew that every day when Balz went to practice or the recording studio he'd be happy because Chris wouldn't be in such a bad mood. Or when I come over I have a girl to have girl talk with. For awhile all I had was Jess, but then Ricky dumped her after you died. He went into depression. The guys love you so much. Please don't leave us again." She begged. I was starting to cry now and then I saw Ricky run from Chris's room. When he hugged me he whispered in my ear, "Chris has been such a bitch lately." I laughed a little at that comment, knowing it was true.

"Alright, clear out. I need time with my princess." Chris stated as he cleared his throat. We went out on the balcony and sat on the porch swing.

"So, when you died, did you see Desi again?" He asked me. I looked at him and sighed, then lightly smiled.

"Chris, there is no Desi anymore. When I got there, Thanatos had taken over. I looked and looked for her, knowing she'd know what to do. She wasn't anywhere to be found. Sadly, I did find my mom. She had gotten there in enough time to see all hell break loose, no pun intended. Desi was overthrown and killed." I explained to him. His eyes filled with tears. I knew there was some part of him that still cared for Desi, despite the hell she put us through. Chris would never be able to stop caring for her.

"So there's no order down there anymore besides Thanatos?" He asked. I nodded.

"For awhile some demons got out and walked the earth. I got out for a split second and then I was dragged down again. That's why you saw me in the shower." I told him. He smiled at me.

"You saw my ass?" He questioned. I playfully slapped his arm.

"I'm your wife, I can look at the booty anytime I please." I said as I laughed. He pulled me into a side hug and kissed my forehead. I smiled and blushed lightly.
THANATOS'S POV.
I sighed as I sat on my thrown. It was so boring down here just listening to the screaming of tortured souls. I needed some excitement in my life, something to stir up. I quickly and ferociously got off my throne and walked back to my chamber, pushing through the thick double doors.

"Hello, my beautiful. How have you slept?" I asked as I stroked Desi's cheek. I kept her body preserved in a clear glass coffin. She was too beautiful to just toss to the flesh eating demons, so I decided to keep her. I saw nothing wrong with it, however I did have to have a few drinks before I got anything started.

"I do hope you won't object to this. Oh wait, you're dead." I whispered. I pulled down the lace panties I had put her in, and then shoved all of my length in. The best thing about this was that I could be as rough as I wanted, so I did so. I thrust harder and harder into her as I started moaning louder and louder, eventually letting it all out. When I pulled out of her I just looked down at her corpse. Part of me regretted killing her, but the other part enjoyed this sick, twisted game I had going on. I could have been loved by her, she could have been my queen, but the only way I could have power was to kill her.
After indulging in my disgusting habit, I walked over to the crystal ball and looked at what was going on with my favorite immortal couple, Grave and Christopher Cerulli. After checking in on them two who were currently cuddling on the porch swing, I checked in on his best friend and comforter, Devin Sola. I could see every thought in his mind, and I instantly knew how I could stir something up in the midst. I slapped the crystal ball off of its stand as I started laughing from how pleased I was with myself. (PICTURE IS THANATOS)

 (PICTURE IS THANATOS)