Chapter Four.

Thanatos's POV
I looked over a Desi's cold corpse, thinking of how I was going to bring her back to life. I knew if I did it regularly she'd still remember that I was in fact the one who had killed her. I looked through the many books and rituals she had saved. I saw one that would bring her back, but she'd have no memory of me ever killing her, or have any memory of what had happened to her.

"Yes, that's the one." I whispered to myself as I walked over to her. Her body was cold and limp when I picked it up to place on the ground. I lit some candles around her and cast the spell.
Half way through the ritual I saw her eyes shoot open and I stopped there. She looked around.

"Who are you? Why are you in here?" She asked as she stood up. I was amazed that she hadn't even remembered me at least one bit.

"I am your husband. My name is Thanatos."

GRAVE'S POV.
I sighed as I stretched my arms and sat up in bed. Chris smiled when he saw that I was finally awake and I looked at the time.

"You let me sleep until one in the afternoon!" I shouted at him. He smiled and laughed as he kissed my lips.

"I thought you might need it, love." He stated. I laughed a little.

"I slept for a month, I don't need more sleep." Truth be told, I didn't actually sleep. I was tortured and raped by Thanatos and his masochistic ways. It was Hell, literally. I was rather surprised Thanatos hadn't come back for me yet.
At lunch Ghost was completely quiet and looked like he was keeping a secret, a bad one at that.

"Chris, can you pass the syrup?" I heard Balz ask quietly. Rather than Chris handing it to him, he decided to test Balz's catching skills. I watched as the syrup flew up into the air and spilt everywhere. Ryan and I scooted back so it wouldn't get on us, but poor Ghost. It was mostly aimed and poured at him. I felt just as angry as a house wife.

"Christopher Cerulli and Joshua Balz! Clean this mess up right now! Come one Ghost, let's get you cleaned up." I shouted as I walked out with Ghost. He was even more silent now. I could barely hear him breathe.

"Devin, are you okay?" I asked him as I loaded his clothes into the washer. He was now standing there in his boxers with no shirt on. He was a little on the wimpy side but he was so adorable.

"I-I'm fine. I'm just a little confused is all." He stated. I gave him an odd look.

"About what?" I urged on. He sighed and bit his lip as if he was nervous to say.

"I think I like Chris." He finally blurted out. I laughed lightly.

"Well, he's your lead singer and you two are best friends. I'd hope you would like him." I said as I laughed more. He shook his head.

"No, no, like, I want to date Chris." He quietly admitted. I went wide eyed.

"Oh, Devin. If you had said something sooner I-" He cut me off.

"It's fine. I didn't realize it until you were back, actually. While you were dead I would comfort him and all of that good stuff, but then he suddenly didn't need me anymore. You were back and he was happy again. That's all I want for him." Ghost explained. I sighed and hugged him. I always had my speculations about him liking Chris and craving to be with him, but I was never sure on that. 
Ever since I had gotten back, Chris hasn't let go of me. I can see fear in his eyes. He's always scared of losing me again.

"You need to calm down, Chris. You're going to stress too much and get sick or something." I warned him while we sat outside and watched the rain. He grabbed my hand and looked at me with an assuring look.

"Grave, I am calm. I can sleep restfully at night now because I know you're not hurting or being hurt. You're safe in my arms, in our bed." After he had said that I looked down and smiled a little. I was finally safe. I knew Thanatos would be back, that is a given, but these moments with Chris are all that matter, so I should cherish it while I can. 
GHOST'S POV.
I watched out the window as Grave and Chris shared their sweet little moment. I only grew more jealous and angry as I watched, but couldn't turn away. It was almost as if something was forcing me to watch. Once I saw them stand up and walk in, I pretended like I was doing something else so it wouldn't be obvious that I was jealous over their relationship.

"Hey, Devin. Is something on your mind?" Chris asked as he walked past me and into the kitchen. Ryan and Grave had gone out to look at pets because Chris had finally agreed to a cat and a husky, but didn't want to interfere with Ryan and Grave's girl time.

"I'm fine. Just a little upset I guess." I told him. He made a frowny face and urged me to go on with why I was upset. I just decided to tell him.

"Chris, I really like-" He cut me off.

"Ghost, I know. It's obvious." He informed me. I was a little scared of what he was going to say next.

"Y-you know?" I stuttered out. He smiled and nodded.

"Look, Ghost. I'm not gay. I mean, I married a woman. I'm sure you're just feeling neglected now because Grave is back and you don't have to comfort me anymore." Chris pointed out. He then grave me a side hug and then looked out the window. Grave and Ryan had just pulled up and Grave was holding a puppy in her arms. Ryan was holding a black kitten.

"We found what we needed!" Grave shouted as she walked in. Chris laughed and walked over to them.

"Grave, I'm not sure we really needed a dog and a cat, it's more of a want." Chris said as he laughed. He then picked up the puppy and it licked his nose.

"Okay, maybe it was a need."
Later that night everyone went to bed, and I was left awake by myself. The only sound I could hear was the sound of Grave screaming Chris's name as their bed banged against the wall. I grew more and more jealous as the hours passed. Eventually three in the morning came around and the moaning and screaming had stopped. I thought for a few minutes, and decided to do what Thanatos had asked. I began the ritual and once it was complete all of the candles were blown out by a sudden gust of wind through my open window.

"I knew you'd come around, Devin Sola."