1

I groan, slamming my hand down on my alarm clock.

Why? Why was school so early in the morning?

When I finally sit up I look around and rub my eyes.

Oh right, I was back in Korea.

After leaving for twelve years I had finally come back.

I wonder how long the school year is.

I sigh and stand up, walking towards the bathroom.

I strip from my clothes and shower.

After a nice long shower I step out and look at the clock, my eyes widening in the process.

I was gonna be late!

Good job (y/n), already gonna be late on your first day.

I hurried up and got dressed and what not then headed to my new school.

When I got to the school I looked at it in amazement. It was huge.

I walked in the direction of the office and headed inside.

"Um, I need my schedule." I say awkwardly to the lady behind the desk.

"You're (y/n) right?" She asks, probably hearing that I would be coming today, and I nod my head.

"How does it feel to be back in Korea?" She asks with a smile.

"It feels strange but I'll get use to it." I say and she laughs and hands me a paper with my classes.

"Better hurry." she says and I bow and run in the direction of my class.

Once I reach the classroom I slide the door open and walk inside.

"Why are you late?" The teacher asks, slapping a ruler against the board causing everyone to look in my direction.

"I just moved back to Korea and so it's my first time here." I say and his features soften and he smiles.

"Oh yeah, The new student. (Y/n) right?" He asks and I give a small nod.

"Why don't you introduce yourself?" He asks and I turn to the class.

"Well my name is (y/n) and I just moved back to Korea after having left twelve years ago." I say and bow.

When I stand up I notice a guy in the back of the class staring at me with wide eyes.

What was his problem?

"Make sure to make her feel welcome. Now, you can sit in the back next to Taehyung. Raise your hand." the teacher says and a guy in the back raises his hand.

I nod and walk towards him and sit down in the seat beside him.

He was sitting beside six other guys, one being the one who was staring at me like he had seen a ghost.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Taehyung!" He says, sticking his hand out to me.

"Nice to meet you too." I say and awkwardly shake his hand.

"You're originally from here?" One of the guys beside him asks and I smile.

"Yeah, I left when I was six because my father got offered a job in America but now I'm back." I say and the guy smiles.

"Well I bet you're glad." he says and I shrug.

"Yeah, I suppose." I say then turn to the board.

I felt eyes on me and turned around slowly to see the guy from earlier looking at me.

"Do you have a problem?" I ask, turning around fully.

His eyes seem to widen slightly and he swallows.

"You don't remember me?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"Should I remember you?" I ask and he looks a little hurt, Possibly angry?

When he doesn't say anything I turn around and face the board.

What was that about?