17

I slowly opened my eyes to see a white ceiling blinding my eyes.

I close them and scrunch my face.

"Please wake up, please, I need you." I hear a small voice say from beside me and then the sound of crying.

I feel a hand on mine and I slowly open my eyes to see (y/n) at my side.

When my eyes adjusted I realize I'm in a hospital.

"Please.." she says again and her voice sounds so broken.

"(Y/n).." I say quietly and her eyes snap up to my face and she starts crying even harder.

"Thank god." she says, leaning her head against my legs and crying.

"Please don't cry. I'm okay, I promise." I say and she looks up at me with tears falling from her eyeliner smeared eyes.

"I was so worried." she says while letting out a shaky breath.

"What happened? I don't remember." I say.

"You passed out on stage and they stopped the whole concert to bring you to the hospital." she says and my eyes widen.

"But what if-"

"Don't worry about that"

"But-"

"Take care of yourself first! You're way more important!" she yells and my eyes widen at her sudden outburst.

"I thought something was seriously wrong. I was so scared." she says, moving a strand of hair out of my face.

"I'm okay." I say and she shakes her head.

I smile and let out a laugh.

"Don't laugh Jimin, this is serious. I don't know what I would have done if something was seriously wrong." she says as the tears resurface in her eyes.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I say honestly and she comes closer to me and leans her forehead against mine.

"Don't ever do that again. Don't leave me." she says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." I say in a small breath.

"I love you too." she says and moves her head into my neck.

I knew she didn't love me the way I loved her but there was nothing I could do and having her friendship was the best thing I could ever ask for.

"You're awake." I hear and (y/n) pulls back and I see the others standing in the room.

I give a small nod as (y/n) sits back down at my side.

"How was the show?" I ask and hear (y/n) mumble something about me being an idiot.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you're okay." Jin says walking over to the bed with the others beside him.

"I'm okay." I say and they all looked relieved.

"We were so worried." Yoongi says.

"Especially y/n." he adds and I look over to see her looking at the floor.

"Have they said when they'll release me?" I ask.

"In a couple days but they want you to get rest instead of performing." Jin says and I shake my head.

"I'll be okay. I want to finish the tour. It's only a couple more performances then we go home." I say but (y/n) instantly stops anyone from talking.

"No we're going home. We've already talked about this while you were asleep." y/n says.

"No way. I won't let that happen. Right guys?" I say but they all look serious.

"We'll finish the tour. You're going home with (y/n) and resting and that's that." Jin says.

"Hyung come on-"

"Stop." he says and I let out a breath.

I really wasn't gonna be able to finish this tour...

"Bye everyone! Good luck." (y/n) says getting inside of the car.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod and watch the guys as we drive away.

I had finally been released from the hospital and now (y/n) and I were going back.

I was upset about it but I was extremely exhausted and I knew I needed the rest.

After a two hour drive we finally got back to the dorm.

"Go up to your room and I'll bring in all the stuff." she says.

"Let me help." I say but she swats at my hand.

"Go." she says and I sigh and go inside and to my room.

I looked around and let out a breath.

It's been awhile..

I laid down on the bed and let out a long moan.

It felt amazing to be in my own bed.

After a couple minutes (y/n) walked into the room.

"Comfy?" She mocks and I smile.

"Did you want to take a nap?" She asks and I nod.

"Alright I'll unpack your stuff for you." she says.

"No, sleep too." I say and she shakes her head.

"There's bags under your eyes. I know you're tired. Please." I say and she sighs and nods.

I watch as she shuts the door and crawls onto the bed and lays down next to me.

"I'm really happy you're okay." she says after a moment and I smile.

"Me too." I say and she lays her head onto my shoulder.

"I have a secret." she says and I raise my eyebrows.

"A secret? What is it?" I ask.

"It's a secret for a reason, Jimin." she says with a laugh.

"Awe come on. You brought it up." I whine and she looks up at me and smiles.

"Maybe one day." she says then lays her head back onto my shoulder.

After a moment she let's out a breath.

"Go to sleep." she says and I nod and let my eye fall shut.

A secret?