10

Jimin's pov-

"Okay dinner is ready. Go get (y/n)." Namjoon says and I make my way to my room.

When I get inside I see (y/n) laying on the bed, facing the wall, curled up into a ball with my pillows hugged into her chest.

I smiled and walked over to the bed and sat down beside her.

"Y/n), time to get up." I say as I shake her.

She groans and turns which leaves her facing me.

Her lips were slightly parted and her breathing was slow and steady.

Even sleeping she looked beautiful.

"Y/n) come on. You have to-"

"Jimin shush." she says, pulling me down.

I land right beside her and she buries her face into my neck.

Her hot breath comes out slowly, sending a shiver down my spine.

"The guys are gonna wonder what's taking so long." I say and she groans and sits up.

"I'm tired but let's go." she says rubbing at her eyes and dragging her feet out of the room.

When I get into the kitchen I see (y/n) sitting at the table pouting.

She looked adorable.

I shake my head and sit down in the last open chair beside Jin.

"Someone's sleepy." Hoseok says and I look over to see (y/n) leaning her head onto the wall.

"Well Jimin woke me up." she says and crosses her arms over her chest.

"If I hadn't you would have missed dinner and wouldn't have wanted to wake up for school tomorrow." I say and she looks over at me with a dull expression.

"I wouldn't have wanted to wake up for school anyway." she says then starts to eat.

"She's so cute when she's sleepy." Taehyung says and I look over at him and so does (y/n) who's resting the chopsticks in her mouth.

She kinda looks like a walrus but it was cute.

"She looks cute all the time." Jungkook says and I see (y/n) set down her chopsticks then look between Jungkook and I. 

"Can I talk to you Jungkook?" She asks and he smiles and nods.

When they leave the kitchen everyone else makes small talk but mainly about what was happening between the two of them.

I felt happy that she was going to reject his confession and not date him.

I didn't want her to date him but I also knew she wouldn't date me.
..
When they came back into the room they sat down.

"What's going on?" Yoongi asks.

"Y/n) and I are dating!" He says excitedly and I feel my chest tighten.