4

"Do I really have to wear this one?" I ask to my friend back in America.

She ended up face timing me when I was getting ready to go out with Jungkook.

"Of course you do! It's sexy"." she smirks.

"It's so revealing." I say looking at the length of the dress.

"Exactly." she winks before her boyfriend came out of no where and started kissing her.

"Gotta go." she says and hangs up.

I look down at the dress and sigh.

I had to go to their dorm soon and I didn't have time to look for a new outfit.

I groan and put on the dress I was holding.

As I look it the mirror I cringe a little.

Cleavage was showing and the dress stopped mid thigh.

I shrug, grab my phone, and head over to the dorm.
...
When I get there I knock once before pushing the door open.

The guys are all on the couch and once they see me their eyes widen and I feel my face heat.

"My friend made me, Before you question it." I say and Jungkook looks me up and down and smiles.

"You look beautiful." he says and I smile.

"Thank you." I say and the others stand up.

"Be good to our Maknae." Namjoon says, patting Jungkooks shoulder.

"No touching." Jimin glares at him.

"Of course." he says, facing them.

"I'm not a kid anymore ya know." I say with a laugh.

"Still." Jimin says then sits down.

When he does his eyes still linger on me.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks and I smile and nod.

"Don't stay out too late!" Taehyung yells from behind us as we walk out the door.
..
"You really do look beautiful." Jungkook says as we sit down at the restaurant.

"Thank you. You look handsome." I say which earns a smile from him.

"I'm actually kinda shocked that you agreed to coming out with me." he says with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Why?" I ask looking at him confused.

"Well I just thought you liked Jimin or he liked you." he says and my eyes widen.

"Why would you think that?" I ask as I feel my face heating.

"I don't know. Just a feeling but I'm glad you guys don't." he says and sets his hand ontop of mine.

Why would I like Jimin? Why would Jimin like me? Why did he think that? Did the others?

I shake the many questions from my head and look down at our hands.

When he notices he pulls his back and apologizes.

After we eat we just walk around.

"Here." he says, taking off his jacket and handing it to me.

I would have refused but I was freezing in this dress.

I slipped the jacket on and he smiles at me and we continued walking.

We walked around for about an hour and a half then we stopped at a bridge.

"Woah, it's so pretty." I say as I look out at the water.

"So are you." he says from beside me and I smile.

"Thank you for tonight. It was fun." I say and he smiles and I feel his hand brush against mine.

I look down to see it right next to mine.

I push it closer and he grabs it and smiles again.

When I look up at him he takes his free hand and pushes back my hair and looks into my eyes.

After a moment he leans forward and kisses me.

I was a bit taken back by it but kissed back.

When he pulled back he smiled and tugged at my hand a little.

"We should head back." he says and I nod agreeing.

When we get back to the dorm I notice all the guys are still awake aside from Hoseok who must have already went to sleep.

Lame, It was a weekend, why sleep this early?

"Hey you're back. Did you have fun?" Taehyung asks once he sees us causing the others to turn in our direction.

I hum a Mhm while Jungkook nods.

"Did something happen?" Namjoon asks and that's when I notice we're still holding hands.

"Nothing much." he say letting go after a moment.

"You should stay the night tonight since it's so late. I can give you some clothes to sleep in." Jungkook says and I nod and watch as he disappears into his room.

"I'll make it comfortable on the couch." Taehyung says and grabs a bunch of blankets.

As I'm standing there I notice Jimin staring at me and what Jungkook said earlier pops into my head.

Why would he think Jimin liked me? I couldn't shake the thought.

"Here ya go." Jungkook says handing me a pair of clothes.

I thank him and go change.

When I was finished I looked at myself in the mirror and threw my hair up into a ponytail before walking back into the living room.

"Well goodnight (y/n)!" Taehyung says waving as he and the others leave the room.

Once they're all gone I turn to Jungkook who was standing there smiling.

"Are you tired?" He asks, stepping closer.

"Yeah, are you?" I ask while letting out a yawn.

"Kinda." he says and grabs onto my hand.

Before I know it he's kissing me.

When I hear someone clear their throat I look over to see Jimin standing in the doorway.

He looked hurt? Mad? I don't know.

"Goodnight." Jungkook Says with a smile then heads to his room.

"Sorry." I say as I turn to Jimin.

"No it's fine." he says.

"Also, Jungkook said something really weird today. He said he thought I liked you, or that you liked me. That's crazy right?" I say and he looks in the opposite direction.

"Right?" I repeat.

"Eh." he shrugs.

"What are you implying?" I ask but he walks away.

Gasping.