21

Jimin's pov-

Here we were on tour again.

It felt great and I was extremely happy because today marks the day that (y/n) and I have been dating for exactly one month.

"Come on, you're going on soon and you haven't changed." " (y/n) says while tugging my ear.

I just smile and stand up.

"Alright I'll go change." I say which earns a smile from her.

When I'm changed I sit down for my stylist to do my hair.

As she's doing my hair the door opens and in comes Jackson and his members.

"Oppa? What are you guys doing here?" (Y/n) asks and runs to them flinging her arms over everyone in a group hug.

"We missed you so much!" BamBam says and that earns a huge smile from her.

"We came to visit, of course." Mark says and she turns to us and smiles.

"Awe this is fun. My favorite guys all in one room." she says then walks to my side.

"And my favorite of them all." she says and kisses then top of my head.

"Are you two finally together?" JB asks and she nods.

"Congratulations." Jackson says with a smile. 

"Anyways, you guys can watch the concert with me back here." (y/n) says and I feel un easy.

I knew she wanted me and me only but I still didn't want her alone with them.

"Sounds fun. We can catch up." Jackson says and looks from (y/n) to me.

"You don't mind, do you?" He asks.

"Actually I-"

"No, he doesn't mind." (y/n) says, sending a look my way.

I sigh and tighten my grip around her waist.

"Alright cool." JB says and they all sit down on the couches.

"Ready?" (Y/n) asks, smiling down at me.

"I don't want to leave you alone with them." I say lowly so no one hears me.

She laughs and grabs my face and kisses me which causes my heart to flutter in my chest.

"Stop worrying so much. Nothing's gonna happen." she says when she pulls back.

I let out a breath and nod.

"Alright, you guys are on!" Our manager says and I sigh and stand up.

"Good luck!" (y/n) says flashing up a smile and giving us a thumbs up.

"Now, Oppa! Tell me how your big tour went." (y/n) says throwing herself down between Jackson and Mark.

I narrow my eyes and follow everyone out.

I couldn't shake the jealous feeling I had but I had to trust her so I let it go.

After about 15 songs we were finally done and headed back to the dressing room.

When we got inside I saw Yugyeom and Youngjae putting flowers in (y/n)'s hair as she was laughing at something that was said.

"Awe you guys did so good!" (y/n) says once she notices us.

"Thanks." the guys say happily and I walk over to her.

"What have you been up to?" I ask as I look around.

Jackson and Mark were talking about something, BamBam was on his phone, JB was talking to Jinyoung, and then Yugyeom and Youngjae were playing with her hair.

"Just watching the performance and chilling." she says flashing her big smile.

"That's all?" I ask and her smile fades.

"Yes Jimin, that's all." she says and I sigh.

I needed to calm down a little.

"Don't worry. We're not trying to steal your girlfriend." Jackson says from the couch and I look down at (y/n) who's looking at me as if to say I told you so.

"I didn't think you were." I say.

"Don't lie." almost everyone in the room says and (y/n) laughs.

"Wouldn't matter anyway because I only want you." (y/n) says, standing up and grabbing onto my hand.

I relax and pull her into a hug.

When she hugs back I can't help but to smile.

"Will you please reconsider what we asked?" JB asks after a Minute and (y/n) backs up and nods.

Reconsider what?

"Great! Just text us your answer. We should get going." Mark says and they all say their goodbyes then leave.

"Reconsider what?" Taehyung asks as soon as the door closes.

"They said they have a mini tour and they really want me to come with them but I told them no because I didn't want you guys to get mad at me and-"

"You should go." I say and she looks over to me with wide eyes.

"Wait, really?" She asks and I nod.

"It's only two months, right?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Then go. It'll be a good experience." I say.

Of course I didn't want her to go but I wanted her to know I trusted her the way she trusted me.

"Do you guys mind?" She asks, turning to everyone else.

"As long as you come back.." Hoseok says and she frowns.

"Of course I'll come back. I don't see why you guys always doubt me." she says.

She then pulls out her phone after saying:

"Then I guess I'll text them."

I wanted so badly to stop her but I didn't.

I know I had to share her even though I just wanted her all to myself.