12

Just like that the two months blow past and school was officially out.

It felt weird to think I was done with school forever but I also felt at ease.

"Are you ready? We're leaving as soon as you're done." Jimin says as he pops his head into my room.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I say and take one last look around my room then grabbing my suit cases and following him out to their tour bus.

When we got onto the tour bus he lead me back to where I could set my things down.

"Well there's seven bunks and this big bedroom area so us guys came to a vote and decided you could have the bedroom area." Jimin says while leaning against the wall.

He was wearing a muscle tank top that was showing off his muscles and they looked pretty nice.

I shake my head and smile.

"Thanks." I say and place my bags down onto the bed.

"But since the bed is big you guys can take turns ya know. Like one night one of you guys can sleep in here or whatever." I say and he raises his eyebrows.

"Like in the same bed as you?" He asks.

"That's not exactly what I had in mind but I don't care." I say.

"Definitely not." he says, pushing himself off the wall and turning around as I let out a laugh.

"You're something else." I say and he nods.

"But of course. What kind of best friend would I be if I wasn't protective over you?" He asks and I smile.

"You're right. I like this side of you." I say and tuck my hair behind my ear before walking past him and out to where the others were.

I was really lucky to be able to go on tour with them and so I'd make sure to make every moment great.

"Are you hungry?" Jin asks once I sit down.

"Eh, you guys eat." I say and lean back onto the bench couch thing.

"You should eat too." Hoseok says as he looks up at me.

"I'm okay, really." I smile.

"More for me!" Jimin says in a mocking tone as he sits down beside me.

I hum an Mhm before letting my eyes fall shut.

We had all woken up pretty early this morning and I was exhausted.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind me going to sleep so I let myself drift off.

((((((Jimin's pov)))))))

"She fell asleep out here? She's gonna catch a cold sleeping like that." Hoseok says, pointing over to (y/n) who had fallen asleep leaning her head against the window.

I smiled slightly and stood up.

"It's okay, I got it." I say and pick her up bridal style and carry her off towards the back room.

Her mouth was parted slightly and her breathing was quiet.

I smiled and gently set her down on the bed.

I pulled the covers over her and she cuddled into them as a smile made way to her face.

I laughed a little then went back to the guys.

"So, do you plan on asking (y/n) out?" Namjoon says once I sit down.

"No. We're just friends." I say as I take a bite of my rice.

"But you like her right?" Taehyung asks and I look up and raise my eyebrows.

"Well yeah but she made it clear that she didn't want to be anything more than best friends so dating is out of the picture." I say and go back to eating.

The guys drop the subject which I was happy about.

Of course I liked (y/n) and dating her would be amazing but if she didn't feel the same I'd respect that and continue to be her best friend only.

"We should get to sleep. We have our first show tomorrow and we need to be well rested." Namjoon says and everyone is fast to okay it.

After I finish my rice I walk over to my bunk and lay down.

Touring was going to be really fun and exciting.

I was totally ready for it!