13

"Wakey wakey!" I hear as a cold hand pushes my hair from in front of my eyes.

I groan and swat at the hand that caused me to flinch.

"You gotta get up!" the voice says with a hint of annoyance.

I open my eyes and look over to see (y/n) grabbing the clothes off the end of my bunk.

"You have to get ready for your show tonight." she says and sets the clothes into my lap before turning her back to me.

"Change then meet us in the building." she says then walks away.

I look at my phone to see it's already 4:50pm.

I must have been really tired.

The bus was stopped too and I'm guessing so we're at the venue.

I hurried up and got dressed then headed into the building.

"Maybe you should go rest while we perform. You look a little pale." I say, walking over to (y/n).

"I'll be fine. I'm just kinda nervous I guess." she says and I smile.

"We should be the nervous ones, ya know." I say and she smiles up at me.

"I know but still." she says.

"You're on in five." our manager says and the guys panic a bit while trying to finish up.

"Here." (y/n) says and runs her fingers over my hair to fix it.

"Thanks." I say and put my hand on her head.

She smiles then hugs me.

"You'll do great." she says and I hug back.

My nerves instantly fell down and I felt at ease.

"Let's go!" The manger yells and we all say goodbye to (y/n) and she wishes us luck then we head out to the stage.

When we get onstage the crowd goes crazy.

I look over too see (y/n) leaning against the railing on the side of the stage behind the curtain.

I smiled a little then faced the crowd and we gave an awesome performance.
...
"You guys did so good!" y/n says with a giant smile as we all get on the bus.

"Thank you." all of them reply and she looks over at us and smiles.

"I'll make you guys some food so just relax." she says then walks over to the fridge and pulls out some food.

We all sit down and watch as she starts cooking.

I was beyond exhausted from the performance and I was starving.

As she was cooking she was humming one of the songs we sang and swaying her hips slightly.

I laughed in amazement and she stuck her tongue out at me the started putting food into bowls.

She walked it over to the table and sat them down and everyone took theirs.

"Are you gonna eat?" I ask.

"I will later." she says and I shake my head.

"Eat now, with us." I say.

"I'm fine. Jimin. You eat." she smiles and I pull her over to me and stick my chopsticks with rice into her face.

She chews it and pouts and I had to admit she looked incredibly adorable.

"You eat too." she says once she's done.

I happily take a bite then feed her one.

"If you think about it, you two are basically kissing right now." Taehyung says and (y/n) almost chokes on her rice.

"Stop messing around." she says and glances away.

I swear I see a blush on her face but I'm probably just imagining it.

I shake the thought away and finish off the rice.

"I'm going to sleep." y/n says then walks back to the room and closes the curtain.

I look over and glare at Taehyung who just holds his hands in the air.

I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I'm going to bed too." I say and go lay down.

I could have swore I seen her blush..