19

Your pov-

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding.

I'm hungover as hell.

I have no idea what happened yesterday.

I grab my head and sit up with a groan.

All I want right now is some aspirin.

I walk out to the living room where I see all the guys sitting on the couch.

When they see me the atmosphere changes.

I look over at Jimin and he bites his lip then looks away.

"Where's the aspirin? I have a killer headache." I say rubbing my temples.

"Here." Yoongi says, handing me a bottle of Aspirin then sitting down on the couch.

"Thanks." I say then go to the kitchen to get water.

Once I take the pills I head back to the living room and sit down beside Jimin.

When I do he seems to tense a little and everyone else starts eyeing me.

"Uh, is there a problem?" I ask with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Do you not remember last night?" Jungkook asks and he seems to be glaring at me.

"No. I don't remember anything. What happened? What did I do?" I ask with widening eyes.

"You really don't remember?" Jimin asks from beside me.

"Can someone please just tell me what it is that I did?" I ask, getting impatient.

"Yesterday you suggested playing a game where you tell your deepest secret and..." Jin trails off.

Deepest secret..

Please tell me I didn't..

"Awe! I told you guys that I use to cry all night long if I didn't have my special blanky up until the age of 10?" I whined and they all looked at me confused.

"Uh no.." Namjoon says and my eyes widen.

"Dammit! I just told you." I pout and Taehyung comes into the room.

"My head is killing me." he groans and I throw him the bottle of Aspirin.

"Thanks." he says and goes to take the medicine.

"So, what did I say then? What's my deepest secret?" I say ,looking around then over to Jimin.

"You said-"

"No, that's what you told us. It's pretty embarrassing." Jimin says and I look at the others.

"So you lied? I did tell you guys?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh yeah, you did." Jin says after a minute and I groan.

"Wow. You made me worry. I thought I said something crazy. Anyways it's over now so I should get home. Thanks for last night it was fun." I say.

"It sure was something." Jungkook mumbles.

"Y/n, actually let's hang out tomorrow night. We can go to the movies or something." Jimin says and I nod then leave.

Why were they acting so weird? Are they hiding something? What exactly did I say yesterday?

Did I tell them..

No, I couldn't have.

I shake my head and make my way home.

Pabo👀: Are you ready? I'm on my way.

(Y/n): Of course I'm ready.

Jimin was on his way to get me now and we were gonna go to the movies or whatever but for some reason I wasn't at all thinking about that.

My mind was stuck on trying to figure out what I said that was making them act so weird.

They were definitely hiding something and I wanted to know what it was.

A knock pulled me out of my thoughts.

When I opened the door I see Jimin and I smiled.

"Hey, let's go." I say and grab my phone before following him out to his car.

"Do you know what movie we're going to see?" I ask as we get into the car.

"There was actually a change of plans. I wanted to go somewhere else." he says.

"Like?" I ask. looking over at him confused.

"You'll see." he says then continues to drive.

When the car stops I notice we're at a park that was all too familiar.

"Why are we here?" I ask and he laughs.

"What are we not aloud to come to the park?" He asks.

"It's not that it's just that this is the park we were at the day I left twelve years ago." I say and he nods.

"Yeah I know." he says.

"So why?" I ask.

"I wanted to tell you the truth about what happened the other night." he says and my eyes widen.

"Really? Okay tell me." I say and he smirks.

"You're gonna have to catch me first!" he says then runs.

"Get back here!" I yell as I run after him.

He doesn't stop though.

I groan and run behind him but trip over a rock in the process and that's when I notice I scraped my knee.