15

"I'll make sure to have her back before the concert tonight." Jackson says while opening the door for me.

"I promise I'll be there." I say but mainly towards Jimin who looked extremely upset and angry.

Of course we could all see it.

After last night I felt like he was a bit more open with how he was feeling.

Of course now I knew exactly how he felt and it was a bit awkward now but I wasn't going to let it get in the way.

I wave goodbye and Jackson and I drive to wherever it is he and the others live.

When we get there he smiles over to me and we walk inside.

"Everyone, this is (y/n)." he says and I look around at six other guys.

I wave and they all say hi or hey.

"She's been touring around with Namjoon and the others." Jackson says and leads me over to the couch with the others.

"Do you like being on tour with them?" One of them asks.

"Of course." I smile."

"I don't think we've ever had a close friend come on tour with us and not a girl at that." Jackson says from beside me.

"I don't think they have either but it's fun." I say.

"Well that's good. Oh, I should probably introduce everyone. This is Mark, that's Jinyoung, JB, BamBam, Youngjae, and then that's Yugyeom." Jackson says.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I figured you guys would be cool too and I was right." I say and that causes them all to smile.

"Were the guys upset that you came here?" Jackson asks.

"Yeah but they'll be okay. It's not like I'm not coming back." I say and he nods.

"They've always been really protective when it comes to something they really care about. You must mean a lot to them." Jinyoung says and I smile.

"I hope so because they all mean a lot to me as well." I say and they smile.

"Hopefully we'll mean a lot to you soon too." Jackson says and I smile and nod.

"So! Is there anything you wanted to do?" Jackson asks as he pops up. 

"Well there is one thing I've wanted to do for awhile.."

Jimin's pov-

"Where is she? We go on in 20 minutes!" Taehyung says after checking his phone for the thirtieth time.

"I'm here!" (Y/n) yells, stumbling into the room with the seven guys following in behind her.

"Why did it take you so long?" Hoseok asks standing up.

"We would have been here sooner but Jackson Oppa and the others took me to an amazement park." she says while clinging onto Jackson's arm.

Oppa.?

"You guys seem close." Jungkook says and I sense a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Yeah. (Y/n)'s super cool." BamBam says with a huge smile.

I look over at (y/n) and see her looking all of us up and down.

"You all look good." she says with a smile.

When her eyes land on me they narrow.

"Always." she says and comes over to me and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Better." she says and I smell alcohol on her breath.

"Were you drinking?" I ask.

"Just a little. It's no big deal." she says.

"You're not old enough to drink." I say but she waves me off.

"It's fine." she says then walks back over to the others.

"Unfortunately, we have to go now but today was really fun." JB says and she frowns.

"Awe when can we hang out again?" She asks and he smiles.

"Actually we wanted to ask you something." he says.

"What?" She asks, looking at all of impatiently.

"Well we were thinking maybe after their tour is over if you'd come with us on ours." Mark says with a smile and she looks around and her eyes land on me and the guys.

"I don't think so..I'm actually gonna be pretty busy trying to get a job or whatever." she says and my eyes widen.

Did she really just reject their offer?

"Awe come on. It'll be fun. You can be our mom figure this time!" Jackson says and I look over at (y/n) as I feel my chest tightening as I wait for her answer.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't leave Jimin and the others." she says as she joins my side.

My heart beat quickens as she grabs onto my arm.

"You guys are really lucky." Yugyeom says.

"Y/n) really cares about all of you. Take care of her and make sure she's always wearing that beautiful smile of hers." he finishes and she smiles and tightens her grip on my arm.

"We will." Jin and the others say joining my side.

"We'll see you in the near future." Jackson says then they leave the room.

I feel tears burning in my eyes as (y/n) smiles up at me and the others.

"Awe come on, don't get emotional. You have a show to slay!" she says as she flashes her big chessy beautiful smile and jumping up and clapping her hands once.

"We all love you." Hoseok says, hugging her and slowly everyone started hugging her too.

"I love you guys too."

I loved this girl more then anything.

A love that hurt so much...