2

When class ended I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"We should hang out!" I hear and turn around to see Taehyung smiling at me with his six other friends behind him.

"Sure.." I say slowly and he smiles.

"We'll introduce ourselves once we get to our dorm so let's go." he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the school with the others following behind us.

After about a 10 minute car ride we enter a dorm.

"Now, I'll introduce everyone." he says and I nod.

"Well obviously I'm Taehyung, that's Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, then Jimin." he says while pointing to everyone.

Jimin..

It's just a coincidence, right?

I shake the thought away and smile.

"It's nice to meet you guys." I say and Jungkook turns to me.

"So, Are things different here then you remember?" He asks and the others look at me.

"Definitely. Now is way different." I say.

"How so?" The guy Hoseok asks.

"Well back then I had a best friend and now I don't." I say, thinking back to my best friend.

Things had changed over twelve years and I had slowly forgotten his face.

"Really? What was he like? Do you remember his name?" Jin asks and I try to think.

"He May be different not since we were only kids at the time. His name was Jimin. That's why I was a bit taken back when I heard your name." I say as I look over at the guy named Jimin.

"Well yeah, it's me." He slowly nods and I feel my eyes widen.

"You look so different!" I say.

"You guys were best friends?" Namjoon asks and I smile.

"We were. Since we were babies. I'm a horrible best friend, I broke our promise." I frown.

"It's been twelve Years after all.." he says and I pull my lips in then look back at him.

"I'm sorry." I say, bowing my head.

"As long as you remember now it's fine." he says and I look up and smile.

"I won't forget this time." I say which earns a smile from him.

I couldn't believe this.

He looked so different now.

He was..hot.

"Now things should be good since you have your best friend back." Jungkook says with a smile.

"That's true but we have a lot more to learn about each other now." I say and they nod understanding the situation.

"Anyways, I should get home." I say and stand up.

"Already?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah, I still have some unpacking to do." I say.

"Alright well we'll see you tomorrow!" He says with a smile spreading across his face.

I nod and walk towards the door.

"I'll see you around, Jimin." I say then leave.

How strange that even after all this time it feels like I never even left and we've been best friends this whole time.

It was nice.