Chapter 24- something unpredictable

I need something, anything. I'm not good at keeping my mouth shut. "I'm baaaack." Josh sings coming through the door. I get up and run over to him, I grab the bag out of his hands and set it on the counter. "Where's Tyler and Jenna?" I cringe at Tyler's name and I take out a bottle and crack it open. "I'll go get them." Josh says starting to leave, I gulp down a whole bunch of alcohol and feel it burn on the way down, Josh stops and turns around. "What's up?" He says, "The sky" I respond, I laugh, he doesn't, he walks over to me and takes the bottle away from my hands. He grabs my hand and says, "Please, tell me what's wrong." I can't, not now. His eyes are pleading and I almost give in, "No. Not now anyways. You'll...... You'll uh, figure out soon. Promise." I say and smile, he sighs and walks out the door. If only I could tell him.
       Everyone laughs, "And that's how it all happened." Jenna finishes, waving her bottle in the air. "Here," Tyler says standing up, almost falling over from the alcohol, "A toast, to new relationships and happy days." He says, I frown, We all clink glasses and take some more to drink. I look over to Josh and he looks concerned, I'm pretty sure he's the only one sober as of now. He looks towards the door, than at me, "Hey Tyler I need to get something out of your suit case I'll be right back." Josh says motioning at me, I ignore him and he stands up and leaves. We all start making conversation and laughing but I can't stop myself from getting up and leaving the room. Tyler makes a joke and I laugh, then I slam the door behind me and stop laughing. "Please." I turn my head towards Josh leaning against the wall looking at the ceiling. "No. There's nothing wrong!" I scream, I'm drunk, stop yelling Lily. He turns around with a disgusted look, he grabs my hand and lifts it up and front of my face, "Lily. Look at your nails, you've chewed them to the point your bleeding. Now. You're going to tell me what's wrong before we enter that room, understood?" He finishes, he lets go of my hand and I decide to speak up, "It's Tyler's brother." He clenches his jaw and I do the same, I try to hold back the tears as he says, " Is it Jay or-" "Zack...... It's Zack" I cut him off, he sighs and looks down. I keep my jaw clenched as I look at him shut down. It breaks me to see him like this but I can't, I have to be strong this time. He looks back up tears in his eyes, "What's wrong." He says with such fear in his voice, I feel my lip quiver and a tear escapes down my face, I look forward and with the most emotionless voice I've heard I say, "Dead." He drops to his knees and sobs. I go numb, still standing, clenching my jaw, looking forward, "I'm sorry." I say my voice cracking, I look down at Josh, curled up in a ball, sobbing. I punch the wall and fall to my knees with him.