it's amzing how i love you

4:58.pm.

We're still on the couch, we're just laying here and we havnt moved in a while, hadnt wanted to and there had now been a point, until i hear a knock at the door and i groan and look  over at the clock, wondering what time it is and who is bothering us. .

Then i see the time and my eyes widen a little realizing we've been laying here a while, oops..

"Come on its cold out here!" John yells from out side and i laugh at him and sit up, and Drew wraps his arms around my waist smiling up at me and i cant help but smile back.

"Come in!" i yell and hear the door open and shut and then he walks in and look at us, still pretty much tangled in the couch and blankets and he just gives us a look.

"Uh hey, sorry we fell asleep." i say yawning and smiling at him and he just sorta nods and sits down on the couch across from us.

"Its ok Jenna isn't ready either, she'll meet us there at six." he says looking down at his feet, and i wonder whats up with him?

"You okay John?" i ask and he just glances up and nods and then goes back to now looking around the room.

"He feels weird, seeing us all cuddled." Drew says with a little smirk and John just gives the wall a hard look and then does turn to give it to Drew.

"Its not like we havent cuddled before." i say twining my fingers through his.

"Yeah but now he cant stop thinking about what we were probably doing a little while ago. " Drew says with a wink and glance at John and realizing what he means i blush and Drew laughs and John looks like he'll be sick. 

"Awe dont be weird about it, ya know John i had to hear you, like a lot. So you can get over it! " i say and he blushses

"Uh.. yeah sorry 'bout that. . " he says shaking his head and i laugh along with Drew this time.

"Oh baby gimme a kiss." Drew coos and i just laugh at him and shake my head and John glares and throws a pillow at him.

"Oh we starting a pillow fight? because im sure you still remember our last one!" he says and John just sticks his tongue out,

"Well. . . your a cheater!" he says

"I am not! i won because i am stronger and better!" Drew says sticking his tongue out at John and i just roll my eyes at them both.

"Look you two are crazy. . go on and fight just dont leave any marks on each other, im going to get ready, just give me a minute." i say

"Fine." they both say at the same time and i laugh getting up and going up stairs, their so weird.. i just hope they dont really get into some sort of pillow fight, because i remember it too, i rememeber sitting at the E.R for hours while they both got stitchs... haha..

......Drew.p.o.v........

I watch her run up stairs then i turn back to John,

"Dude you know i won." i say

"Heck no!" he says shaking his head.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." i say winking at him and he just rolls his eyes at me.

"Look forgetting that , i wanted to talk to you." he says

"About what?" i ask and he takes a breath before saying anything,

"Just want to make sure you understand where we stand in all this." he says shrugging a shoulder and i nod,

"Ok i think we both really want the same thing here." i say and he gives a weird laugh and shrugs.