He Gets Angry

For the past month, Michael has been trying to get in contact with his family. His family moved back to Indiana while he and I stayed in California. Every time he would try to call, no one answered. Michael would start to get worried. He would call them two or three times a day, but no one answered. After a while, he got irritated when no one would answer.

One day, I came home and I shouted, "Michael! I'm ho--." I saw that the living room was tore up.

I started wondering, What happened? Then I heard glass break. I gasped, so I ran upstairs to see what it was.

"Michael, where are yo-?" I saw Michael in the bathroom. His head was over the sink and the mirror has shattered everywhere. He was breathing heavily, then he looked at me with an angry face and asked, "What are you looking at?" in an angry way.

"Nothing. Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Does it look like I'm okay?"

"I'm sorry. I just--"

"Leave me alone,"

"Michael, I--"

"WILL YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?" He shouted, then he shut the bathroom door in my face. I gasped. Then I started walking away from the door. I started crying and ran back to our bedroom. I locked the door so he wouldn't come in. I didn't want him to hurt me. I laid on the bed and cried for a long time. About 30 minutes later, Michael tried to open the door, then knocked on it.

"Y/N, let me in! What's wrong with you?" He yelled.

I sat up on the bed and shouted back, "What's wrong with me? What wrong with you? Tearing up the living room and breaking the mirror in the bathroom. What was that all about?"

"I was mad, Y/N. Don't worry about it. Just let me in!"

"It was kind of obvious that you were mad about something. What were you mad about?"

"Don't worry about it, Y/N! Let me in!"

"No, Michael. You scare me! I'm not letting you in."

"Y/N, so help me God, if you don't open this door, I will kick it down! I'm not even close to kidding. Now, let me in!"

I thought about it for a minute, then I finally got up and unlocked it and opened the door. Michael just stood there with his arms crossed and gave me an angry look. I started walking back to the bed and sat down and tried to not look at Michael.

"Y/N, get over here." He said demandingly.

"Why?"

"Will you just get over here?"

I stood up and shouted, "Michael, what is your problem? You have never acted like this! What's the deal, huh?"

He got mad and walked in the room and slammed the door behind him and stopped. "Don't you EVER...yell at me like that again!" He shouted. I started to get scared.

I sat crossed my arms and sat back down on the bed and said while crying, "Michael, just leave me alone."

"Y/N, get over here, now." He said pointing down.

I did what he said and stood in front of the bed and just looked at Michael.

"Y/N, the reason I got mad was because I tried to call my family again. Once again, nobody answered, so I got mad and started breaking things. I was just that pissed off." Michael said.

"So, you take the rest of your anger out on me?" I said.

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

"No. Don't give me that. Every time you get mad, you take your anger out on me. I'm sick of it!"

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to."

"Michael, I'm sick of this." I walked back to get his pillow and blanket and threw them both at him. He caught them and I said, "Here. You're going to sleep in the guest room tonight."

"Excuse me?" He said dropping the pillow and blanket.

"You heard me. Now go."

"I'm not going anywhere. This is my house, too, you know?"

"I don't care. You're going to sleep in the guest room until you control your anger."

He pointed his finger and said, "You listen here, you stuck-up little--"

I interrupted him by saying, "No, you listen!" I started walking towards the front of the bed. "I am so sick and tired of you taking your anger out on me! Until you control that, you are going to stay in the guest room."

He got even angrier and started walking towards me and said, "Y/N, I'm not leaving this room."

I said screaming, "MICHAEL, JUST GET OUT!"

He got even angrier and he slapped me and I fell onto the bed. I started crying. He got on top of me, grabbed of my arms and said, "Don't you EVER scream at me like that again. Do you hear me? This is my house, too, Y/N. You're going to respect that whether you like it or not."

I started squirming and said, "Michael, got off of me!"

"Shut up and listen! Now, we're going to go to bed together and you're going to stop acting like this! Do you understand?"

I nodded my head yes and he let me go. He got up and started walking to the door and opened it about to leave, but he turned and looked at me. He saw that I was holding the side that he hit me on and I was crying. He got a concerned look. He could tell that he hurt me, so he asked me calmly, "I'm going to take a shower. Do you want to come?"

I nodded my head no and he said, "Okay. That's fine. If you need me, I'll be in the shower."

"Okay" I said crying.

He left the room to go take a shower. I got up and went to my side of the bed and got my pajamas on and just went straight to bed. I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. About 15 minutes later, Michael came to bed. I was laying on my side to where I couldn't see him. I was still crying from earlier.

"Y/N, turn around and look at me."

I did what he said so he wouldn't hit me again. He saw that I was still crying and put his hand on the side of my face to see how hard he hit me. He saw that the side of my face was still red. He started caressing the side of my face with his thumb and said, "Oh, baby. I'm sorry I hit you. You were right. I was taking my anger out on you. I got so mad that I hit you, and I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have been nagging on and making it worse." I said calmly.

He smiled at me, then he grabbed me and pulled me close to him and hugged me. I hugged him back. He started caressing my back. It felt so good. I started smiling. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I love you, Y/N. I love you so much." He said.

"I love you, too, Michael."

We cuddled and fell asleep shortly after.

The End